046. AURORA AND HER LONGTIME FRIEND MISERY

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒚

❛ I'd love you even if it meant
misery was our enemy ❜

                         𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝕴t wasn't like Aurora Stark was asking for misery

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝕴t wasn't like Aurora Stark was asking for misery. Truly, she wasn't one to provoke misery and call it a day. Misery just always seemed to find her when she least expected it, like she ( misery ) was her ( auroras ) never ending shadow that grew bigger under the sun. Aurora knew misery was her partner from beginning to end considering the life she lived ( specifically that of being a child of the gods, I mean, look at what happened last year. she had to hold up the sky for gods sake ) but that never meant she went out and searched for the misery's company. It was far too painful just having her hover, imagine being her friend.

After six months in her new school, being the youngest to have ever attended, misery was nowhere to be seen. And for a while she was thankful, with her only companions being her father, Nate, Happy, and Pepper. She didn't mind them being around a lot, instead it made her happy—gave her a reason not to think about missing camp so much as the day approached to return, knowing she wasn't going back this time around. All four knew how disappointed she was and nonetheless visited her as many times as they could ( with her father almost making M.I.T shut down due to the many people so eager to get a picture with the billionaire and his Iron Man suit ) nonetheless the company was appreciated. More so from her father. From the moment she enrolled, he'd gotten oddly clingy—but she blamed it on his parental instinct: seeing his only daughter go away to school and seeing her less often while he himself was busy with the Stark Expo.

                         Speaking of the expo, in between school and homework, she worked on attractions herself—Influenced by her own legacy to create mechanisms that could benefit the world. That much being said, the expo now carried a few of her projects. And from what the critics were saying, they loved it.