032. FOR APHRODITE'S SAKE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆

❛ even if the world decided not to.
i'd still be by your side. ❜

                        𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐄, "𝖄ou'd think he'd run out of rocks," Percy stupidly muttered

"And you'd think being the son of Poseidon made you swim faster," Aurora bit back. "Hurry!"

"Hey!" He snapped, but nonetheless tightened his grip. "I'm trying! Being the son of Poseidon doesn't give me super strength!"

A sudden jolt sent pain shooting up her spine, "Ah!"

Percy's annoyance washed away in an instant, "This might hurt."

This made Aurora internally groan. She was already in so much pain with both her ribs, ankle, and wrist broken—adding more pain to her already fragile body was something that wouldn't exactly make her day any better. Especially as she noticed her reflection in the waves, her mascara was dripping down her face. Her lipgloss was smeared to the point of her cheek revealing a nasty bruise alongside of it—likely from her fight with Polyphemus. Yet, even when she noticed all of that, the moment she noticed her sopping wet and tangled hair—her mood soured all the more.

Trying her best to ignore her dishielved appearance, she winced as Percy swiftly moved her so he was giving her a piggyback ride.

They were now waist deep in the water, with Percy's grip on Aurora tighter than normal. She could practically feel his hesitation to leave as he took in the sight of Tyson behind them, yet his grip on Aurora never faltered.

Noting his frown Aurora called out to her other friend, "Grooves!" She began to wiggle from Percy's grip with pain shooting through her body. "A little help."