011. TEAM BONDING TIME

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

❛ She was the epitome of the     prettiest    girl in the room ❜

prettiest girl in the room ❜

                         𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝕬fter being broadcasted live to Olympus — specifically to her own mother — and made to look like an absolute fool, Aurora could very well say she was livid

                         𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝕬fter being broadcasted live to Olympus — specifically to her own mother — and made to look like an absolute fool, Aurora could very well say she was livid. The amount of humiliation circling the younger girl began to diminish into hot rod anger. Anger that desperately wanted to use her hands for violence, like all those other times at camp, and it was directed right at the God of War.

                         When she finally saw him her face morphed into a scowl, and her fists clenched wanting nothing more than to land one on him.

                        "Well, well," he said. "You didn't get yourself killed."

                         "You knew it was a trap," Percy said.

                         Ares gave Percy a wicked grin, "Bet that crippled blacksmith was surprised when he netted a couple of stupid kids. You looked good on TV."

                         Aurora's nostrils flared, "Gods, you are annoying"

                         Ares shrugged, loving to rile up the young girl, "Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed you of all people came back to torment me," his smirk widened. "You'll get what's coming to you, kid."

Before he could say anything else, Percy walked between the two and shoved the shield at it, "You're a jerk."

                         Aurora nodded in agreement. Ares grabbed the shield and spun it in the air like pizza dough. It changed form, melting into a bulletproof vest. He slung it across his back and began walking away.