035. STARKS ARE NOT THEIR FAILURES

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔

❛ failures do not mean you   are one, it only           asks       for                improvement ❜

are one, it only asks
for improvement ❜

                         𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒, 𝖂hen they arrived in Long Island, Aurora was still plagued by the questions in her head

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒, 𝖂hen they arrived in Long Island, Aurora was still plagued by the questions in her head. She'd trusted name for some time now, keeping him company when he was left to his lonesome. He'd always felt . . . safe to the girl. Reminding her of her own father.

Speaking of her own father, with the summer coming to an end she couldn't wait to see him again. As she'd been on her quest, she hadn't had time to reach out to him—probably giving him a heart attack when he found Clarisse with the card he gave his daughter. Probably annoyed him a little too.

Pepper was likely on the other side of that long rant Aurora knew her father was likely giving. She knew her father too well, and he knew her too well too.

When they got to camp, the centaurs were anxious to meet Dionysus. They'd heard he threw some really wild parties, but they were disappointed. The wine god was in no mood to celebrate as the whole camp gathered at the top of Half-Blood Hill.

"Bummer, dude." One said to Auroras right. "It was partyyy time."

The minute Aurora took in the sight before her, her stomach dropped. So much so, she took a shaky step forward and almost fell to her knees in exhaustion.

Betta II, her creation for camp while she was away, had holographic cracks in its system. The sky around them surrounded in pieces of what once was the sphere around her home.

                         It didn't work, not like it was supposed to.

                         "No," she shook her head, completely in disbelief. "This wasn't supposed to happen!"