031. BROKEN RIBS

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

❛ even with jagged ribs
she still held her strength. ❜

                         𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐒, 𝖂hen Aurora Stark and Annabeth Chase met, they were two entirely different girls only connected by their love of newfound knowledge—sure, their daddy issues and —unsurprising— mommy issues were some...

                         𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐒, 𝖂hen Aurora Stark and Annabeth Chase met, they were two entirely different girls only connected by their love of newfound knowledge—sure, their daddy issues and —unsurprising— mommy issues were something to find in common between the two, it was their love for knowledge that was their main contender to solidify their relationship:

                         Aurora thought of that moment, often, always at the back of her mind:

                         FLASHBACK, After running away from home, with only a bottle of water, a small fragment of nanotechnology, and pack of goldfish in her SpongeBob backpack—her luck seemed to be thinning out greatly after managing to miraculously escape a nest of basilisk, twelve hours and thirty four seconds into her run ( yes, she was counting ) The poor little girl's eyes were wide with fear and her legs trembled at the thought of their large and sharp teeth sinking into her flesh.

                         Her face was full of grime and her hair was pulled into two braids on either side of her head, but with the rush and frenzy she was in—strands stuck to her forehead like glue, due to the sweat glinting down her face.

                         She had rushed into an alleyway with both her daggers clutched in each hand. The slithering of the basilisk now engraved deep in her mind, especially when one came incredibly close to tearing into her skin.

                         The alley was pungent, so much so, her little nose crinkled in disgust—but that didn't stop her from hiding next to a dumpster and sliding down against the wall in pure exhaustion.

                         Maybe running away from her father was childish? Maybe he had a reason for not wanting her to attend school? Maybe she should go back and apologize?