002. AURORA STARK THE HOTHEAD

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅

❛ she reminds me              of the sunlight,  the way her being brightened       every  little bit        of my rain-drenched body  was visibly noticed,               yet hidden    behind             her luminous rays was a      thunderstorm wai...

  the way her being brightened       every
  little bit        of my rain-drenched body
  was visibly noticed,               yet hidden
   behind             her luminous rays was a
      thunderstorm waiting to           𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚 ❜

❛ she reminds me              of the sunlight,  the way her being brightened       every  little bit        of my rain-drenched body  was visibly noticed,               yet hidden    behind             her luminous rays was a      thunderstorm wai...

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃, Aurora Stark was many things . . . and hot-headed just so happened to be one of them. It was a rather distinguishing trait, common in the Stark legacy. Some, like her father and grandfather, argued it was a characteristic that infused perseverance in someone allowing them to build themselves up into a strong-willed person. Some —specifically pepper and her grandmother— argued the complete opposite. To them, it was a trait seeping through the fog, ready to bite them back in the ass, and it was a trait Pepper wanted to not instill in Aurora.

                         Unlucky to her, Aurora is, in fact, her father's daughter with too much Stark simmering in her veins. The Stark in her constantly put her in sticky situations, and also, being the daughter of Aphrodite, Aurora, on countless occasions finds herself a way to charm out of it.

                         Much like this moment, Aurora sat on the medical tent sporting a black eye and busted lip with two outraged-looking girls glaring back at her. The cool ice packet was nothing compared to the icy glares on each of their eyes.

                         Silena Beauregard was Aurora's breathtaking sister, with vibrant blue eyes that could make anyone fall to their knees. Much like Aurora, she was the kind of girl that attracted plenty of attention from onlookers. It genuinely was hard to keep your eyes off of her. She just so happened to be the Aphrodite Cabin head counselor, with her younger sister —Aurora— being the second in command. Now, as kind and as sweet as Silena was . . .  she was also one to have quite the temper, especially when it came to her siblings.