029. AURORA'S ULTIMATE DREAM

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

❛ let her mourn a dream
impossible to achieve ❜

                         𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝕬urora couldn't really say it bothered her—but Percy hadn't let go of her hand for a good minute

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝕬urora couldn't really say it bothered her—but Percy hadn't let go of her hand for a good minute. She truly didn't mind, it eased her nerves to feel him next to her after almost losing both him and Nate. Feeling him there and assuring herself that he wasn't leaving anytime soon eased her rampant mind and trembling body.

She'd figure he felt the same way, because at times he'd look at their connected hands, look at her, and deliver a small squeeze—almost as if he too needed the reassurance that she was there.

The only time they let go of one another was when Annabeth came up from below deck to check on the two. After she deemed them okay, she left as the rocking back and forth didn't seem to agree with her. Either way, they stood side by side as the moonlight landed on the two with the sky full of stars—almost resembling possibilities, Aurora thought.

After a moment of silence, Aurora couldn't help but allow her mind to wander at the thought of Tyson. The lovable Cyclops who would do anything for his brother and his friends. Whom loved to be by Aurora's side as she comforted him in a way Percy couldn't. She thought about how excited he would have been if he saw this view of the stars and how animated he would've been if Aurora decided to teach him of the many constellations in the dark side.

She thought that maybe Percy was thinking of him too as he looked up at the stars alongside of her—his face heavy with emotion.

"I'm so sorry about Tyson, Percy," she spoke up. She probably ruined the mood, but she knew how hurt he was at losing Tyson and it made her heart heavy with guilt.