001. THE BEGINNING OF THE HIGH TIDE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄,
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒅𝒆

❛ she was made to make people weep    whether it be through her     beauty    or intelligence,         she sure as hell    could do                                       both       it was rather,                 𝒂 𝒍 𝒍 𝒖 𝒓 𝒊 𝒏 𝒈  ❜

whether it be through her beauty
or intelligence, she sure as hell
could do both
it was rather, 𝒂 𝒍 𝒍 𝒖 𝒓 𝒊 𝒏 𝒈  ❜

❛ she was made to make people weep    whether it be through her     beauty    or intelligence,         she sure as hell    could do                                       both       it was rather,                 𝒂 𝒍 𝒍 𝒖 𝒓 𝒊 𝒏 𝒈  ❜

                         𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐄, There was something so captivating about AURORA STARK. No one could put it into words. It was something many could agree on because one mere look at her, and it was hard to look away no matter how hard you tried. There was something so . . . enthralling about her. Almost like the stars themselves were at her feet with every graceful step she took. Like the world around her could stop turning at the mere flick of her wrist, and with the father she had . . . No one doubted the subdued power in the palm of her hands.

It was no secret that Aurora Stark was the daughter of the infamous Anthony Edward Stark. A man with more wealth and knowledge than he knew what to do with, known to be a party man with a new woman adorning his arms every night. Something was so captivating about him, too, the way his mind was vast with intelligence people could only seem to dream of.

So, maybe it wasn't that surprising that Aurora was as fascinating as she was. It was in her blood, constantly pumping through her veins, enriching her mind and soul. When you mix dazzling people, you should expect an even more enrapturing child as the outcome, and when your parents just so happened to be a billionaire with a mind rivaling Athena's and the literal goddess of beauty, Aphrodite, being captivating was something she was born to be.

                         Don't get me wrong, every child of Aphrodite was as alluring as the next; Aurora just seemed to have a certain spark in her eyes. Her many siblings even agreed.