039. AURORA STARK THE SCAREDY CAT

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒕

❛ and here i thought
he would save me ❜

                         𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐓, 𝕬urora Stark was not a scaredy cat

                         𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐓, 𝕬urora Stark was not a scaredy cat. Ever since she was a kid, things that scared most people, didn't really faze her. From bugs, flying, closed places—nothing made her think twice ( obviously other than snakes and on occasion heights, but that's a conversation for another day ) not even horror movies got a reaction out of the girl. The jump scares were always weak and predictable, not even making her flinch an inch. But, even she knew the sight before her was eerie—not a scary eerie, just eerie.

                         She was on a dark hillside, encased in fog so thick she could hardly see her surroundings. When she looked up, the ceiling was pitch black no light whatsoever around her. It gave her the impression she was underground, like in a cave of some sorts. Nonetheless, the heavy darkness caused a shiver to crawl up her spine.

                         She went to stand up only for a sharp pain to erupt in her stomach. Ah, the manticore spikes. She looked down expecting to see the spikes coming out of her stomach, only to be met with nothing. Well, not exactly nothing, her shirt was ripped by her stomach as though someone used scissors to cut her beautiful turtle neck, and stained around its edges was dry blood.

                         That meant she's been here for a while.

                         She picked up her dagger ( which was on the ground in front of her. It was only one too, the other was probably with the others back at Westover Hall ) and with a groan wiped it against her battered shirt. She almost lost her balance then but luckily was able to catch herself.

                         She hoped the others were alright. If what she remembered was correct, she was able to take down the manticore and could only hope that would be enough for them to get away.