009. SUCH A DANGEROUS BOY

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚

❛ her heart was as pure as     the smile          she gave ❜

the smile she gave ❜

                         𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘, 𝕬urora Stark was no coward

                         𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘, 𝕬urora Stark was no coward. Throughout her short time in life which consisted of a roller coaster of twelve chaotic consecutive years, not once was she branded a coward. On the contrary, she was anything but — as every step she took was dangerous. Those shadows that plagued her life were consistent of making her nightmares.

                         And yet she smiled, proving to be anything but a coward.

                         Now, with that being said, her practically screeching the daylights off of Percy did nothing to ease her. The rushing of wind fanned her chestnut brown hair around her, no doubt covering Percy's face. The wind no doubt, also carried her yells ( it wasn't that hard since the young girl had a good set of lungs on her ) the whole time.

                         Steeples and skyscrapers and bridges tumbled in and out of her vision. As they grew closer towards the river, Percy turned them around so he was the one falling first, and then:

FLAAA-BOOOOOOM!

                         A whiteout of bubbles.

                         They sank through the murk, as soon as they made contact with the water, Aurora passed out. Whether it was from the landing or merely from exhaustion . . . Percy had no clue, but he grew worried.

As if it were on pure instinct he reached out, to pull her to the surface only to freeze in shock at what he saw.

Aurora, despite looking incredibly pale, floated along side of him. Her brown hair stuck to her face, and when he went to check if she was still breathing he noticed the air bubble around her. If he so much as moved an inch away, it would follow him.