037. WESTOVER HALL

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍

❛ my feelings asked if
you could stay, and i
told them no ❜

                         𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝕬urora Stark wasn't one for cold weather

                         𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝕬urora Stark wasn't one for cold weather. Coming from the sunny side of Malibu, cold weather was not in her dictionary and nor was it on her clothing list. While her tank tops, t-shirts, and skirts sat snuggly inside her walk-in bedroom closet—parkas, sweatshirts, and leggings sat on the cabinet of her nightstand. ( something pepper bought, and although Aurora wasn't one to complain, she'd likely have to go with her mother figure the next time they went shopping )

                         And she surely wouldn't bring her father, the man too adamant on dressing the girl up as a nun every chance he got, and this wouldn't exactly be the first time he's done something like this either.

                         "Dad, all you have to do is give me your credit card and I'll go in there and buy the clothes. I won't be long, I'll channel my inner Speedy Gonzales."

                         Happy looked at them from the rear-view mirror, "I say that's a rather sweet deal. I'd take it."

                         Tony furrowed his eyebrows at the man, "What do I pay you for? For driving me or for being our family therapist?"

                         "Well if not me then who?"

                         Aurora blinked, "Happy, it'll never be you."

                         "Why not? I'm a family guy. I'm the familiest guy ever."

                         "Alright, that's it. You lost your talking privileges. Put up the partition."