036. THE BETRAYAL

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍

❛ are you ready to
cry yet, my love? ❜

                         𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋, 𝕿hat afternoon was one of the most happiest Percy had ever had at camp, at least that's what Aurora garnered from their conversation on their canoe—but it wasn't like she could argue with him on i...

                         𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋, 𝕿hat afternoon was one of the most happiest Percy had ever had at camp, at least that's what Aurora garnered from their conversation on their canoe—but it wasn't like she could argue with him on it, seeing as it was one of hers too.

                         Especially after seeing how happy her siblings and friends were and how much at ease camp was.

                         After Grover told their group that he'd be able to spend the rest of summer with them before resuming his quest for Pan, they all as a collective agreed they'd spend as much time together as possible considering the quest they had just underwent. It was all they could do in their world with gods and monsters, and it was slightly refreshing being able to relax without the doom over their shoulder.

                        "So your dad helped me out," Percy said from his side of the canoe. "Chiron said I'm in no legal trouble," he blew out a breath from his mouth. "But you should've heard my mom."

                         Aurora smiled at the thought of Percy's mother scolding him, "Worried?"

                         "You bet," he looked away from the waves and sent a glance to Aurora, "You call your dad yet? I bet he's worried too."

                         Aurora's lips twitched up, "Beyond belief. I'm starting to think that if I were to go on another quest with you and not tell him, he'll ground me from ever seeing you."

                         "You think he'll do that?"

                         Aurora only sent him a teasing smile, "I wouldn't let him, ocean eyes."