016. OBADIAH STANE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒆

❛ he watched     as she stood   by his side, and    couldn't     help                     but smile ❜

   by his side, and    couldn't
     help                     but smile ❜

                         𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐄, 𝖂hen the other three demigods entered the private jet, they were awestruck

                         𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐄, 𝖂hen the other three demigods entered the private jet, they were awestruck. Their jaws on the ground at the utter amazement surrounding them.

                         The jet was ginormous—to say the least, and by only glancing at it from the outside, you could tell it could seat about forty to fifty people. On the side of the plane, a clear STARK INDUSTRIES logo was present with bold letters. Not only showing how powerful the Stark's are but how rich they were too.

                         The inside was just as extravagant. The moment you stepped into the jet you were greeted with a coffee-colored countertop and a kitchen to their left. The kitchen contained A fridge, coffee machine, sink, and multiple bottles of wine were against the wall in a glass container.

                         The alcohol wall, Percy guessed.

                         To their right, an entire living-space was seen. A small set of doors opened revealing a seventy-inch smart tv. Right across the TV was a very comfortable large white sofa that contained gray and white pillows that looked equally as comfortable.

                         On either side of the television was a gray wall, however as soon as Aurora stepped towards the right door they both automatically slid open revealing another sizable room before them. The others couldn't comprehend how so many rooms were able to fit in a plane, but the Stark's proved there was a way.

                         The new room included a chessboard in the center of the room with the same style of sofas from the room before, circling it. Another television was placed on the right wall. Along with the jet's windows, a table was placed between two plush chairs that faced each other.