015. STARK STYLE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆

❛ let me       remind you the      family she      comes from ❜

     family she      comes from ❜

                         𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄, 𝕬urora wasn't the happiest camper after realizing her entire outfit was soaked

                         𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄, 𝕬urora wasn't the happiest camper after realizing her entire outfit was soaked. The closer she examined her ruined clothes, she noticed her empty fingers. No rings. She cursed under her breath in annoyance. Those breathtaking gold rings were her favorite accessories, and the gods knew about Aphrodite's children and their favorite accessories. If someone so much as touched their jewelry, there would be hell to pay.

And Ares was going to be the first to feel the Daughter of Aphrodite's wrath.

A Coast Guard boat picked them up, but they were too busy to keep them for long, or to wonder how four kids in street clothes had gotten out into the middle of the bay. Throughout the entire exchange, Aurora held her breath and prayed to her mother that the Coast Guard wouldn't recognize her.

Luckily for her, he didn't.

Their radios were jammed with distress calls. They dropped the group off at the Santa Monica Pier with towels around their shoulders and water bottles that said I'M A JUNIOR COAST GUARD! and sped off to save more people.

While Aurora was grumbling over her ruined outfit and lost rings. She glanced towards the others to ensure they were alright. Annabeth was as soaked as her, and her blonde hair stuck to her face but she paid it no mind. Percy was dry—per usual, but Aurora noticed his bare feet. He had given his shoes to Grover in order to hide his hooves.

After reaching dry land, they stumbled down the beach, watching the city burn against a beautiful sunrise. It was breathtaking.

"I don't believe it," Annabeth said. "We went all that way—"

"It was a trick," Percy said. "Ares set us up."