044. NATE THE DEMIGOD ADOPTER

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

❛ nathaniel prince is
who the gods should be ❜

                         𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝕬urora loved the feeling of flying—it stemmed from how free it made her feel

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝕬urora loved the feeling of flying—it stemmed from how free it made her feel. Like nothing would ever touch her from her spot in the sky and no problem was worth worrying either. Instead the wind rushing through her hair as she reached up to touch a nearby cloud was all she could think of on many occasions . . .

This time, however, was definitely not one of them.

The sky was full of thunder. Usual fluffy gray clouds now swirled with malevolence as if combatting the thunder with in them and unfortunately for her, Aurora was at the center of it flying straight up to Olympus in the midst of the storm in the sky.

They were now making one complete orbit around Mount Olympus. Aurora's jaw dropped at the beautiful scene before her. Olympus never stopped taking her breath away. In the early-morning darkness, torches and fires made the mountainside palaces glowtwenty different colors, from bloodred to indigo.

The twisting streets were full of demigods and nature spirits and minor godlings bustling about, riding chariots or sedan chairs carried by Cyclopes. Winter didn't seem to exist there. Aurora caught the sweet of the gardens in full bloom, jasmine and roses.

Music drifted up from many windows, the soft sounds of lyres and reed pipes. Towering at the peak of the mountain was the greatest palace of all, the glowing whitehall of the gods.

Their pegasi set them down in the outer courtyard, in front of huge silver gates. Before Percy's knuckle touched the door, the gates opened by themselves.