ACT TWO, POST CREDIT SCENE

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆

❛ let me stand by your
side, my child.   ❜

                         𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄, 𝕹athaniel strutted into the Olympus throne room

𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄, 𝕹athaniel strutted into the Olympus throne room. An angry look on his face. After having a sobbing Aurora on his chest, he was not in the best mood. He did not like seeing her like that

High above, the blue ceiling can be seen glittering with constellations. The thrones of the gods stand in a U around the hearth. From Zeus and Poseidon's thrones the goddesses sat on the left side of the hearth and the other gods sat on the right side.

The Olympians turned their attention towards the man walking towards them, and they could tell from the glare on his face —that was directed at them— that he was not happy.

"I foresaw Aurora's future," he turned to Aphrodite and glanced at Athena. "Aurora will meet the boy in a couple of years. If she finds out what he's supposed to mean to her, she will destroy you," his eyes flickered to Zeus. "All of you."

The Olympians erupted in mummers. This was the first time Nathaniel had seen both Apollo and Aphrodite serious. They both glanced at each other with a solemn look on their face.

Zeus looked infuriated that Nathaniel decided to enter the throne room. "Then we will take care of the child before she poses a threat to our existence."

Apollo shook his head. "Not going to work. Either way, you lay a hand on her and no doubt Nathaniel will tear you to pieces. I don't have to look into the future to see that."

Athena clenched her jaw, sadness lingering in her eyes. "Then we kill the boy, before he meets Aurora."

Nathaniels glare hardened. "No harm comes to the boy or the girl or you will feel my wrath!"

Zeus bellowed. "You dare threaten us when we assigned you to protect her!? If we kill her, you will also die. What stops me from striking her dead the next time she rides in the sky?"

Nathaniel wore a sly smile on his face. "I take and give life, lightning rod. Which means I can take away your life."

Poseidon spoke, "And disturb the balance we spent millenniums to uphold?"

Nathaniel shrugged. "The universe doesn't need any of you. You're not the only gods in the universe nor will you be the most powerful. What balance would be disturbed if there's gods all around us that do a better job at keeping balance than any of you combined?"

Zeus glared and glanced at Apollo. "When will she meet him?"

Apollo glanced at Aphrodite who only turned to the side. "In a couple of years, when Earth is under attack."

Nathaniel gave the gods a smirk. "Whether Aurora decides to protect you or destroy you, is not up to me but I can assure you, that in whatever she does, I will follow her lead." He turned on his heel making his way out of the throne room.

"Even if it means the end of Olympus?!"

His smirk widened. He didn't stop walking out of throne room already knowing he struck a nerve. "If she wishes to destroy Olympus, I will gladly help."

THEORIES?!?!

THEORIES?!?!

❛ allure me. ❜ ༢ ͎۪۫ ༊*·˚ ╱
❪ the prodigy, 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 book. ❫
༢ ͎۪۫ ༊ ❛ ©CELESTIALAPHRODITE 2023. ❜ ¨. ༢ ͎۪۫ 。𖤐
❪ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ❫ ©CELESTIALAPHRODITE, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅.

 ༢ ͎۪۫ 。𖤐❪ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ❫ ©CELESTIALAPHRODITE, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅