004. THE START OF A QUEST

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕

❛ it was the beginning of many,   yet   her   journey was the one destined  to                               surprise others      more than                                  𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 ❜

❛ it was the beginning of many, yet
her journey was the one destined
to surprise others
more than 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 ❜

❛ it was the beginning of many,   yet   her   journey was the one destined  to                               surprise others      more than                                  𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 ❜

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝕹o one really understood the pull Aurora Stark had with the Hephaestus cabin. It was beyond a doubt that the handy cabin lionized her nifty hands always calling her to participate in whatever project they were currently working on.

Some can argue her prodigal hands rivaled those of the Hephaestus children as she held the ability to think and then create whatever was swimming in her endless thoughts. All in all, it was a remarkable combination to have. It was enviable to think about, yet no one can deny that she truly was her fathers daughter.

Even Percy was getting used to her mind the longer he was around her.

After the entire fiasco of Poseidon claiming Percy as his son, the other campers didn't exactly take it all too well. They did their best to avoid the boy to the best of their ability as if he held a contagious disease. The only individuals showing him any remote kindness included: Grover, Luke, Annabeth, and Aurora.

However, he wasn't going to deny he relished in Aurora's company the most.

She didn't treat him any differently than when she first met him, it was sort of refreshing to feel and when he asked her why . . . he understood her response,

"Typically when people realize I'm the Tony Stark's daughter . . . they change," she sighed as she looked out towards the lake. The canoe they were in rocking gently against the water. "Sometimes it's infuriating other times it's just — tiring. All in all, it can be pretty lonely. So, I can sadly say, I sort of relate to your situation."