21

I shoot up out of my bed in excitement the moment I open my eyes. Today is the first day of warped tour. I check the time, it is noon, I slept in. Warped tour has already begun while I've been asleep. I hop out of my bunk and rush to the open bathroom. I change into a fresh pair of clothes and brush my hair and teeth, getting ready for the day.

The bus was empty, it was just me on the bus. I found my VIP pass on the table, I assume my parent left it here for me for when I woke up. I opened the door to go outside and was immediately met by a sea of other busses. "Oh wow." I mutter to myself.

I look around trying to make a clear mental note of where my bus is so I do not get lost later. I can hear loud music playing not far from me. I look over and past the chain link fence is a swarm of people all walking around and checking out the concerts. I decided to try to find the gate to the main area. While walking I turned the corner of a bus and was immediately met by a guy holding a camera.

I yelp in surprise and quickly turn around, covering the back of my head. "Don't record me, I can't be on the internet." I reply.

"Oh, sorry." I hear the male voice saying, "I'll edit you out, the camera is off now." 

I turn around cautiously seeing the camera was now pointed at the ground and most likely not recording, "Thank you." I sigh.

"I'm Johnnie," The dark-haired emo boy says.

"I'm Stella." I reply, "Are you here with the youtube thing?" I ask.

"Yeah, we're touring too." He smiles at me, "Why are you here?" he asks, "You don't look familiar and clearly don't want to be on the internet."

"I'm the daughter of one of the bands." I explain vaguely.

"Oh really? Which one." He asks.

His question makes me a little anxious, "Uh," I don't know if I should say, "All Time Low." I admit.

"Oh, I didn't know any of them had a kid." He replies as he scrunched his brow at me curiously.

"Oh well, uh," I nervously look around, "well.." I trail off before I notice my parents and their bandmates entering through the gate I was about to exit through. They were too far away to call out to, "Follow me, I guess." I say as I walk toward my parents.

"Hey, Stella, you're awake!" Dad says happily as he sees me approaching them.

"Who's that?" Papa asks as he notices Johnnie following me.

"I just met him, and he kept asking who I am and stuff and it made me nervous because I didn't know what to say." I reply anxiously as Johnnie catches up to me.

Dad and Papa exchange looks, "It's okay, you can tell the people who're touring with us, just try to remind them not to tell anyone because nothing been announced yet." Papa shrugs.

This comment made me anxious, what if news gets out and it's all my fault? I should not have come with them, I am just complicating everything. I bite my lip and scrunch my brow while thinking.

"Stella, sweetheart, don't worry about it, it'll be okay, if it does get out it's not your fault." Dad informs me, "I'd give you a hug but I'm really sweaty right now."

I take a deep breath, "Gross." I reply.

"You can tell him, don't worry." Papa replies.

I take another deep breath before turning around to look at a deeply confused Johnnie. "They are my parents, Alex and Rian." I reply.

A look of shock crosses Johnnies face, then, realization, "But I thought-" he stops.

"Nope." I already know what he was about to say.