23

I woke up to dad gently shaking me. I groan and pull the blanket over my face. "Stella, you said you wanted to see our set." Dad reminds me.

"It's too early." I whine.

"It's one o'clock in the afternoon." Dad informs me.

"Too early." I complain.

Dad pulls the blanket off my face. I yelp as the bright light invades my comfort. "We have to go but I promised I'd wake you up for the show." He explains.

"But I'm tired." I whine.

"Well it would help if you weren't up all night on the phone with Lydia, actually it would help us all, but you don't have to come if you don't want to." Dad explains.

"No, I want to come!" I say suddenly feeling sad.

Dad lets out a soft laugh, "It's okay, but I have to go." He says before kissing me on the forehead.

I groan in annoyance, "I'll be there." I inform him.

"Okay, I'll see you after the set." Dad says before walking away.

After a few moments the front door opens again, "Stella, there's a boy out here waiting for you!" I here dad shout.

"A who?" I sit up quickly but immediately hit my head, "Ow!" I whine.

I quickly get out of bed and rush to the door in my pijamas. I open the door, "Oh, god, Austin?" I say confused.

"Morning," He smiles, "Or, well afternoon, but it looks like you just woke up." Austin points out.

"Oh," I whine, "I know I look terrible." I say as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Oh, no, I was referring to your PJs." He replies, "I think you look beautiful."

"Stop lying." I whine, "How the hell did you know I was here anyway?" I ask.

"Bryan told me you were in All Time Low's bus." He explains.

"How the hell does Bryan know what bus I'm in?" I ask.

"Johnnie told him." He shrugs.

"Why in the hell did Johnnie tell Brian?" I ask.

"Brian can get anything out of any of them, he uses their contracts as leverage." He explains.

"He wha- Oh my." I sigh, "Come in." I step aside letting him in.

"Thanks." He says as he walks inside.

"How'd you know where the bus was?" I ask as I shut the door behind him.

"Saw the band leaving." He shrugs.

"Oh my," I sigh, "How much do you know?" I ask.

"Know?" He asks.

"About why I'm on this bus." I clarify as he takes a seat at the dinette.

"All of it." He informs.

"Fantastic." I sigh, "Please don't tell anyone." I plead.

"Secrets safe with me." He informs me.

"Okay, I'm going to get ready, and then we're going to catch All Time Low's set." I say before getting a change of clothes and going to the bathroom.

I brush my hair and teeth and change my clothes. I finally decide I look decent before exiting the bathroom. "Okay, I'm ready." I inform Austin.

"You look cute." He smiles at me.

"Oh, thanks." I look down at my outfit, "We should go, we don't want to be too late." I say as I make my way to the door.

We quickly walk over to the stage where All Time Low is just starting to perform. "We need to get to the front." I inform as I drag him into the crowd. We elbow our way to the barricade, I am front and center for the set.