25

I woke up to someone gently shaking my shoulder. "Did you sleep like this all night?" I hear dad question softly.

I groan in pain as my body wakes up. My neck and back here hurting so bad, falling asleep there was a horrible accident. Never again will I sleep at a table.

"Are you okay?" Dad asks in concern.

"Yeah." I reply even though my back had never felt worse.

"Why'd you fall asleep here?" He asks.

"It was an accident, I guess I was just really tired." I yawn.

"Why don't you go lay down in your bunk, I'm sure you'll feel a lot better there." He suggests.

"But, I'll miss everything." I try to rub the sleepiness off my face.

"Well, it's just the same thing as yesterday except in New Orleans." Dad explains.

"New Orleans sounds cool." I yawn.

"Yeah, sometimes, and when you aren't limited to the venue grounds." Dad explains.

"When will we go somewhere less humid?" I ask.

"That'll be a while, now go to bed." Dad informs.

I groan in annoyance, "Fine." I grumble as if the idea of getting to lay down does not sound fantastic to me.

I drag myself back to the bunk area and climb into my bunk. Compared to the dinette, this was amazing. I felt so comfortable and happy as soon as my head hit my pillow. I slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up to knocking on the bus door. The bus was empty aside from me, I checked my phone to see that had I slept until three in the afternoon. I knew warped tour didn't end until about eight so it obviously was not over yet.

The person at the door knocked again due to my lack of response. I begrudgingly drag my self out of bed, still in my PJ's I make it to the bus door.

I open the door, not bothering to ask who it was. "What?" I ask in annoyance.

"Hey, I haven't seen you like all day." Johnnie says.

"I've been sleeping." I reply.

"I can see that. He replies.

"Don't judge me." I was very cranky.

"I wasn't." He puts his hands up in defense.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I hadn't seen you yet today, I was worried." He explains.

"You seemed really mad at me yesterday. I reply.

"I wasn't mad at you-" I cut him off.

"It felt like it." I roll my eyes.

He rubs his face with a sigh, "I wasn't." He replies.

"Interesting." I reply.

"Did you want to hang out?" He asks.

"How'd you find out where my bus was?" I ask skeptically.

"Do you want to hang out or not?" He asks in annoyance.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm just in a bad mood, I had a bad night," I reply, "And a bad like all day yesterday." I reply.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

"No," I sigh, "but come in," I say as I step out of the doorway, "I need to get ready."

Johnnie enters the bus and looks around nervously, "Take a seat, I'll be a minute." I gesture to the dinette bench.

"Okay." He says before taking a seat.