32

Today was the day.

The big day.

Today, my parents were going to come out on stage to their fans. My parents were also going to inform the crowd about me being their daughter.

Today was also my last day at warped tour.

I was still sad about dropping out of the tour so early. I am going to miss Johnnie.

Although a part of me was kind of glad. I do not understand why I was beginning to have feelings for him, especially since he has a girlfriend. The girlfriend part made me feel guilty.

I think that being across the country from him might be a good thing. Although, I still do not think I can shake these feelings.

Today my parents are coming out to their fans as a couple and introducing me as their daughter.

My parents offered to buy my best friend Dakota tickets to warped tour so that she would not be mad at me. Honestly though, I have not been a great friend, with everything going on I have kind of neglected to keep up with her and I feel bad.

I also felt that it was very last minute and did not want to spontaneously show back up in her life and drag her to another city without explanation.

When I found everyone in the Collab channel aside from Austin Jones at the my digital escape tent I decided it was time to say my good byes.

"Hey." I greet.

"Hi." Johnnie was the first to greet me.

The rest said their hellos but I think my mind was most focused on Johnnie.

"So, um," I rock back and forth on my heels, "today's my last day on this tour." I state.

"We're going to miss you!" Shannon says to be polite.

"Thanks, I'm really gonna miss you guys." I reply, "well, most of you guys." I state as I glance at Bryan Stars. I would not be missing that man that's for sure.

They all laugh at that knowing what I mean.

"Thank you guys for being my friends, I hope we can all keep in touch after this, maybe I'll even see you all next year." I was kind of rambling but I really did not want to go. I did not want to leave knowing this is probably the last time I would see them.

"We'll keep in touch." Johnnie states.

"We have too." Kyle adds.

"You're one of us now." Shannon declares.

"I hope so." I state.

"I'll miss you guys a lot, thank you for ev-" before I could finish my sentence we were interrupted.

"Oh, hey, Stella, what are you doing here." I heard Austin Jones' voice coming from behind me.

My body tensed up.

"Why are you here?" Shannon demanded.

"To meet fans? This is our tent." He replies.

"You shouldn't be anywhere near Stella, or any underage fans for that matter." Shannon threatens.

"Shannon, can we not." Bryan Stars tries to diffuse the situation, "let's not go throwing around accusations we can not back up."

His statement made my blood boil but I bit my tongue.

"Shut up," Shannon's tone was angry, "stop defending him."

"I should go." I state nervously before leaving the situation as fast as possible. I didn't even wait for them to say goodbye.