Chap. 2

{Ms. Pervert}

Yongsun POV
I’m Kim Yongsun the COO or the ‘Child Of Owner’ of Kim Inc. I don’t really like being the owner of this company but I will be someday because I’m my siblings don’t want the position as well.

As being the older Kim in Kim siblings I deserve it. Well, Taehyung is still studying, Jin has his own business and our stepsister who is Jessi Ho one of our company’s model.

My appa trained me to be the CEO for the past month. He said I need to have a secretary. I hired my friend Yoongi because he studied business and he has been finding one but the company didn’t hire him. My appa said he is a good and responsible secretary, he even said that he wishes he had him as his secretary.

Yoongi only calls me Ms. Kim if it is about our work, but if it’s not about work he just called me Yong noona. It is hard to handle him when it is not about work because he always wants to sleep.

Some of my friends even work here even though appa didn’t train me yet. Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin in the photography department. Lee Ji-Eun is also known as IU and Kim Tea-Hyung are also known as J-Seph is our model with my sister. But Sandara Park or Dara unnie has her own business and she is also Jimin’s older sister.

I was sitting at my table, but my appa is still the owner. Someone knocks at the door so I let the person in. It is Yoongi, what is it now?

“Ms. Kim, your father wants to see you at his office.” He said, then close the door. I know there might be something wrong.

I walk towards my father’s office. Once I’m in front of the door I knocked. After I knocked twice I heard my done shout saying I could come in.

“Appa, what's wrong?” I ask him as soon as I sit in front of his table.

“Yongsun, our company is near the stage of being bankrupt.” He said I knew this isn’t good.

“What are we going to do now appa?”

“I don’t know. Maybe we need investment at Moon Inc.”

“The owner of the Moon Inc. is your friend right appa?”

“Yes, maybe we should have a meeting with him soon.”

“Okay appa, just let me know.” He just nods at me and I went to Yoongi.

“Ya, I’m going to a club wanna come?” I ask him, I know he’s going to say NO.

“NO, noona I have something to do.” He replied to me.

“Yeah, you’re going to sleep,” I said with a sarcastic tone.

“How do you know? But I can drive you there.”

I shrugged my shoulder. “Nah, I can drive myself there.”

“But done get drunk.” I just nod at him before going to the club.

I went where my usual spot and order one beer. As time passes by just me thinking about how to solve our company’s problem. A redhead sits in front of me. She looks drunk or just tipsy.

“Excuse me, do I know you? Because I didn’t expect someone to be here with me.” I asked her.
“Ah, no you don’t know me, but I can be your someone.” She replied.

“No, thanks Ms. Pervert.” She seems like saying something but someone drags her.

“I’m the one who is saying sorry right now for my friend's misbehaviour.” Her voice seems familiar like she is my childhood friend.

“Aren’t you Hyejin?” I ask her.

“Yes, and you’re Yongsun unnie.”

“Long time no see.” I offer her a shaking hand and she accepts it.

“I need to go now unnie.”

As Hyejin and I deed our goodbyes I also drive home. Me and my 2 brothers are still living at my parent’s house, and Jessi unnie had her own house.

I change my clothes and went to sleep because of the beer I drink. And also I get drunk so easily.