Chap. 48

{Apologize}

Byul's POV
Yongsun slept with teary eyes while holding the bib. I can't help but let her keep the bib first. I planed to throw it away so that she won't remember it.

I'm hugging her while she's sleeping. The sun already shines so I open my eyes as well. I carefully move a bit and take the bib away from her hands. As I successfully removed it from her hands without waking her up, I immediately went outside with scissors on hand.

"I don't care if you'll be mad at me," I walk in front of the trash can and started to cut it. "But it's for your own good," I finish cutting it and throw it.

I got back inside and walk to the kitchen. She hasn't wake up yet so I better cook breakfast first. I know I should do it but I feel hurt looking at it as well.

"I-I thought you left," she back hugged me.

"I'll never leave you," I turn around and hug her.

"You promise," she buried her face on my chest.

"I promise," I kiss her forehead. "I'll be cooking breakfast now," I pulled away and smiles at her.

"O-Okay," she then sits on the table.

~•~

Yongsun and I were here on the couch and we keep on working on her laptop because she said it makes her forgot about our situation. I did the same with her as well. I don't know if it's necessary but it helps me as well.

"Babe," she looks at me with sad eyes.

"Yes?" I reply.

"H-Have you seen the bib?" She asks that makes me clenched my fist.

I know she will be asking about it. But I did it for her, for us. But I don't know what to tell her as well.

"I-I don't," I clenched my fist more.

"Where could it be?" She wonders but I just shrugged my shoulder.

I know I'm not good at lying so I better close my mouth about that bib. If she saw it in pieces I'll be in pieces and that's for sure.

While both of us were busy doing things on our laptop, then the doorbell rings. We don't know that we will have a visitor today. I look at Yong and she put her laptop down and walks to the door.

"Who could it be?" She asks and I'm curious as well.

I heard the door is finally open but I stayed sitting on the couch and continue my work. But then I heard Yongsun scream.

"Why are you here!?" She shouted and I got so worried so I put my laptop down and run to the door.

"Who is that?" I ask as I run further. I got so shocked to see her, I didn't expect her to be here.

"H-Hi," she stuttered. "I-I know I shouldn't be here, b-but I'm here anyway," she looks down.

I got more shocked when Yongsun slapped her. "So you have the guts to show your face here!?" She shouted at her and I hold her back.

"L-Look, I didn't mean to do that," she started to cry while holding her cheek.

"Let's not talk here," I open the door more so that she can enter but Yongsun pushes her.

"Do you know what you've done!?" She pointed at her.

"Y-Yes I know," she looks down.

"Then why are you here!?" She shouts back so I hold her from behind.

"I-I'm here to apologize," she looks at Yong with truthful eyes.

"Does your apologize will bring our baby back!?" She slaps her once more and her tears started to drop. 

"N-No," she holds Yongsun's hands.

"At first I want Byul to be friends with you once more!" Yongsun pushes her away. "But I was wrong!" I hold Yongsun's hands so that she won't grab her.

"Enough," I pulled Yongsun but she pushes me away.

"Now what!?" She grabs Claire by the hair that makes her kneel down.

"Stop that!" I grab Yongsun that makes her let go of her.

"I-I'm here to apologize," she said while still on the floor. "I-I know what I did was wrong, I become so selfish," she looks up with teary eyes. "S-So I'm here to apologize for it," she stands up. "A-And I want to say that I'll vanish for your life for good," she wipes her tears.

"You better be!" Yongsun pushes her and storm inside the house. 

"I-I'm sorry," she bows.

"You better go now, before I do something you might not like," I step behind the door. "And promise what you promised," I slowly closed the door.

"I will," she said and I fully closed the door.

As I closed the door I saw Yongsun inside the kitchen and she's holding the glass of water. She maybe drinks water to calm herself for a bit. I can still see that she's angry about what happened.

"Is she gone?" She asks calmly.

"Yeah, for good," I open my arms for her and she hugs me.

"I hate it," she buried her face on my chest, and I caress her head.

"I hate it too," I pulled away and look cup her face.

"I want to be gone," she always says things like this when she's frustrated and exhausted at the same time.

I don't want to hear things like this from her, it makes me so mad and it gives stings in my heart. So I look at her in the eyes and put my lips on hers while cupping her face. She responses to the kiss so we stayed like that until one of us is out of breath. She pulled away so I look at her and I wipe her teary eyes with my thumb.

"I don't want to hear those words from you ever again," I say with worried eyes. "Okay?" I caress her cheek using my thumb.

"I will," she said and hugs me tightly.

We stayed like that for minutes until she pulled away. She holds my hand and drags me to the bed. She hops on the bed and lay on it, as she lay down she patted her side to sign me to lay beside me. So I laid on the bed and she pulled the covers.

"But it's not night yet," I said and I hug her.

"I just want to sleep with you," she then put her head on my chest.

"Sleep then," I smiled while caressing her head and give a kiss on her head.

As she closed her eyes I clenched my fist from the side. I just remember earlier, that Claire showed up because she wanted to say sorry, but Yongsun didn't accept her apology. But I did that same at the time I shoot their shoulder.

I think she never wanted Claire's apology at all, but she wanted her to vanish from our life. So that she can't do things like what she did before. Because what she did is not appropriate at all, her deed makes us lose the most important thing in our life.