Chap. 47

{Argue}

Byul's POV
Yongsun has been discharging today. So we're fixing her things as well as her clothes. I can tell that she's still sad while we're changing her clothes.

I can't take it anymore, I wanted to do something for her but I don't know what it can be. So I walk towards her and back hug her while she's fixing her long sleeves.

"What gotten into you?" She said and laugh sadly. She then turns around to face me.

"I just want to hug you," I cup her face and give her a peck.

"I love you," she hugs me and buried her face on my chest.

"I love you too," I caress her head but then I heard a sobbing tone and I can feel my shirt becomes wet. So I pulled away from the hug and look at her.

"I-I'm sorry, because of me your shirt become wet," she wipes the wet part of the shirt.

"It's fine," I hold her hands and wipe her tears using my thumb. "Stop crying," I cup her face and use my thumb to caress her cheek. "I don't like seeing you cry," I kiss her forehead.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't help it," she then wipes her tears.

"It's fine," I look at her in the eyes. "We better get going," I remove my hands from hers and help her.

"Good afternoon," a nurse enters the room and we bow.

"Good afternoon as well. And we would like to say thank you," I said and she bows.

"We're heading now," Yongsun said and we walk outside.

As we head out, my phone rings. I answer it as we walk to the parking lot.

"Hello?" I ask without looking at the ID of the caller.

"Is Yongsun with you know?" I look at the caller and its dad.

"Yes dad," I look at Yongsun and her eyes were still wet. "We're heading home now," I said as we got in front of the car.

"Can I talk to her for a sec?" Dad said so I hand her the phone.

"Hello?" She said and I open the car for her. "I'm fine appa, don't worry," she then enters the car so I close the door as well.

"She's not fine," I whisper to myself as sits on the driver-side.

"We're going now, bye appa," she then hangs up so I started to drive.

"I know you're not fine," I said while focusing on the road.

"I am fine," she said and but I just let out a big sigh.

As I drive off I can't help but to look at her. She's wondering while looking at the window. I just put my hand on her thigh and caress it. She holds my hand that is on her thigh.

We didn't talk or say anything throughout the journey. I understand it since she's hurt so much. Because we felt the same pain but I know she felt more than I am.

After time passed, we finally arrived home. I park my car, and at the time it's fully parked I then look at her. She's sleeping, I carefully open the door and carry her inside.

I enter the house and walk upstairs. I slowly put her down so that she won't wake up.

"Don't go," she grabs my hand so I sit on the bed again.

"But I'll be cooking dinner," I said and cares her head.

"Take me with you," she hugs my legs like a koala.

"Okay then," I carry her downstairs.

"You're not going to put me down, are you?" She asks.

"I'm putting you down but I'm not going to let you go," I put her on the table and give her kisses.