Chap. 9

{Marriage}

Byul’s POV
Wheein and Hoseok worked here at the company and Wheein still admiring Hyejin. I don’t even know that love, at first sight, can be possible but know that Wheein is so-called like that, maybe I should believe now. 

The two of them invite me and Hyejin to eat at the cafeteria near the company. I know this will be a ‘waste of time’ Hyejin but these two begged her since they owed her on the first day at the company. Hyejin and I are on the other side of the table and the two were on the opposite side.

“UHM, Ms. Jung if you keep on looking at me like that your food and coffee will be cold,” Hyejin said, I look at Wheein and she looked like a kid who is admiring a toy store.

“Noona, you look like pabo, to be honest. If you will not eat your cake I’ll eat.” Hoseok almost grabbed the plate of cake but she immediately smacks his hand.

Looking at these two, bickering and trolling each other makes me so happy because I miss both of them so much. I admit that admiring the love of your love is a good thing but don’t take it to much, you should admire who you are. I’ve been drowned with my thought then my phone vibrates.

“Who is that?” Wheein asks like I have a lover, and I check who is calling.

“It’s appa, pabo.”  And I answer the phone.
“Byul-ah,” Appa said through the phone.

“Ne, appa?” I ask him back.

“We will have a meeting again with Mr. Kim at 7 I assume you’ll be there.” He said and I make a questionable face.

“Okay, appa.” He hung up and send me the location of the meeting place.

“What is it noona? Is it about the two of us?” Hoseok asks while pointing at Wheein.

“It’s not about you two. Appa said we will have a meeting with Mr. Kim again the owner of Kim Inc.” I explained to them.

“OH, I heard that the COO there were kind, lovable and pretty,” Wheein said that doesn’t seem right but I just nod at her.

“You’re lucky Ms. Moon you don’t have meeting left and the paper are still left,” Hyejin said, the happy thing is that I’m near done with the papers.

Yongsun’s POV
The meeting was finally done. It’s just me and tiredness in this office. I lean my back at the swivel chair and close my eyes. I’m also falling asleep then someone knocked at the door and let the person in. I got surprised that it is appa.

“Appa, why are you here?” I fix myself to sit and appa sit in front of me.

“Well, we will be meeting Mr. Moon again.” He said that makes me question.

“Why appa? Is there something wrong with the investment?” I ask him back.

“No, there’s nothing wrong with the investment.” He said, he stands up and walks through the door. “It’s just that we will discuss something.” He added and walk outside the door.

What is wrong with appa? It’s been two and a half weeks since the investment happened and appa is weird.

6:30 PM THAT DAY
I’m all set as appa said. I went home at 5 and change my clothes and take a nap. Me, appa and eomma went to a fancy restaurant. Weirdly, eomma is with us since she almost takes care of the three. I saw Mr. Moon and maybe the woman next to him is his wife. We greeted each other and the three of us sit on the opposite side.

After a minute's someone greeted and it’s familiar. I looked at that person and it’s the so-called “Byul”.

“HEY, grandma you’re here.” She said and it annoyed me.

“Stop calling me grandma, I have a name.” And roll my eyes.

“Don’t fight here.” Mr. Moon said.

The food was served and after we ate, that Byul starts to speak.

“So appa, eomma why are we here?” So I’m right it’s Mr. Moon’s wife.

“We would like to discuss the both of you.” Byul and I point at our self.

“Yes, both of you,” Appa said.

“Well, we think that to make the investment strong, Yongsun and Byul, you were getting married.” It makes me choked the water I’m drinking.

“WHAT?!” Byul and I said in unison.

“Well it’s for the company Yong, so please,” Appa begged, I can’t say NO to appa.

“But, okay fine I’ll agree but it’s for the company nothing else,” I said like I didn’t win a fight.

“I’ll agree too,” Byul said.

I don’t like this idea because I’m not ready to marry someone and get in a relationship. But I’m doing this for our company.