Chap. 32

{I missed you}

A day had passed
Yongsun POV
Now I know why Claire is so obsessed with Byul. It makes me question a lot of things. Like, how can she do it when Byul gave her everything? How can she do it for her desire? I mean if you love a person or someone you will wait right?

I can't sleep throughout the night for almost 2 days thinking about it. Byul also didn't answer my texts today. Maybe she is busy doing things there. I just hope that she did well, and she takes care of herself.

I am here at the walk-in closet changing into my pyjamas. After a few minutes, I immediately go to bed because I'm tired of doing things at the company.

As I hop on the bed I pulled the covers and close my eyes. But even though I close my eyes I can't still fall asleep. So I face the table and stare at it to waste time.

My eyes got tired so I close my eyes. But after a while, there is a hand roaming around my body that came from the back. I just stay calm for a bit, but the hand got inside my upper part of my pyjamas then stop when it touches my breast.

I got confused when it feels like it's Byul's hands. But to be sure, I then face the other side of the bed and hold the collar of that person.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!?" I shouted while still holding the collar, but I got shocked when I saw the person's face.

"Babe, I-I can't b-breath," she is tapping my hands and I take my hands off.

"B-Babe, I'm sorry I thought you're somebody else," I said then hug her and she hugs me back. I then realised what she just did. "How dare you do that? You didn't answer my texts and you came home scaring me?" I pulled away then smack her head.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. My work in Japan got to finish so soon so it's almost 3 days," she then kisses me.

"You didn't mean to scare me but to surprise me?" I ask the sit on the bed.

"I thought it will be that way but it turns out that it's not. I'm sorry," she pouts then kiss me.

"You think being home alone and the person you wanted to talk to didn't reply to you is good? You think doing it will solve how I miss you?" I said then lay on the bed.

"No," she said then got on top of me. "Maybe this will do," she then kisses me.

Third person's POV
Byul starts kissing Yong passionately. Yong tries to pull away from the kiss, but every time she did it Byul deepens the kiss more.

After a while, both of them were out of breath, Yongsun is taking her time to breath and Byul is going down to her jawline. She left a hickey on her wife's neck and got up to her ears.

"I miss you," Byul whisper to her ear and lick her earlobe.

"Uhmm," she moans softly. "I missed you too," Yongsun said.

"You know that I'm like being punished when I'm in Japan," Byul pouted then remove Yongsun's upper pyjama revealing her big mountains.

"Why?" Yong asks.

"Because I can't see you, I can't hug you, I can't kiss you and lastly, I can't touch this," she attacks her two mountains.

"Uhhh," Yong moans softly.

"You're cute and sexy at the same time when you're turning red," Byul said then remove her upper and lower clothing.

Yongsun helps her to remove her clothes. She also removes the lower part of her pyjamas revealing her panties.