Chap. 20

{Feelings}

Byul's POV
It's been 2 days since the Claire thing happened. The greatest thing is that Yongsun is here that lightens my mood every day. I'm thankful that she lives with me on the same roof.

We're just chilling here at the living roof then my phone rings. I'm finding my phone but I can't find it. I look at Yong and she hands me my phone. And I just mouthed her a 'Thank you'. And answer the phone and saw it's appa.

"Hello?" I ask through the phone.

"Are they there?" He asks on the other side.

"What do you mean appa?" Then the doorbell rings. Yongsun stands to open the door. Then there's a noise coming from near the door.

"Oh, they are there." Appa then hangs up.

I take a look at who arrived and it's my siblings with Yong's siblings as well. This is gonna be a long and tiring day.

"Unnie, I look so small with these giants," Wheein said but we just laugh.

"Your cute even though your small, compared to these ugly giants." Jessi unnie said to Wheein then the boys become quite.

We all know each other since we all say hello and introduce ourselves to each other at the wedding. That is why they know each other.

"Noona, I'm not ugly, they are," Jin said then he poses.

"Don't fight here, it's not our house." Yongsun then went upstairs.

"What happened?" I ask them because she might feel upset.

"OH, I just ask unnie if I can have a pillow," Wheein said and smile like a kid.

"What are you doing here? And you guys didn't even say that you will be here." Then they all went to the living room like I'm not asking them.

"We are here because appa told us that we should hang out with you guys," Hoseok said.

I saw Yongsun walking ahead with two pillows on hand. She looks beautiful even though she is just walking downstairs. How can't someone fall for that kind of beauty? She then gave Wheein the pillow with care.

"Noona, you didn't do that to me," Taehyung said while his arms crossed.

"Because you didn't ask me something that much," Yongsun said then she sat on the couch with them.

"What should we do?" Jin asks and lets out a big sigh.

"I don't know," Taehyung said.

"Wanna play games?" I ask then Hoseok and Taehyung stand up from sitting.

"You don't want to play Jin hyung?" Taehyung ask.

"Nah, I'm not in a mood to play. You can play." Jin said.

The three of us went to my gaming room. Taehyung is amazing about my gaming room. Well, this is the first time he got here so he must be really surprised.

"It's big, I know," I said then sit on one of the chairs.

"Here sit here." Hoseok offers him the sit.

Once we all sit we arrange our gaming things. We also put on the game we're going to play and our game begins.

Yongsun POV
Byul and the two said they were playing online games. And we girls we can't relate so we just here in the living room with Jin.

"Your Jin oppa right?" Wheein asks Jin and he just nods. "Why aren't you with them? You don't play games?" Wheein asks again. She looks cute even though she's just asking.

"I play online games too, but I'm in the mood." He said then lean his back.

"Wanna bake?" I ask them since I think they will love it.

"That's a great idea." Jessi unnie said.

Then the three of us went to the kitchen and Jin just sit on the couch. He might be so not in the mood right now.

We decided to bake cookies since it's easy to bake. After a few things we did for our cookies, I heard a footstep walking forward. I look at who it is and it's Jin.

"Noona, I'm just curious." He asks then help Wheein to grab more chocolates from the top shelf.

"You're curious about?" I ask him back.

"You're not looking forward to Byul noona's handsomeness?" He then helps us with baking. We don't mind since he loves to cook and bake.

"Yeah, I'm a bit curious too," Wheein said then ate a bit of chocolate.

"Me too, like she looks kind and sweet though." Jessi unnie said then put the cookies on a tray with a sheet on it.

"Well she is a kind, sweet and understandable person, I'm not actually on how she dresses but on how she treats me," I said then put the tray on the oven, I turn around and they look at me weirdly.

"Do you like her?" Jessi unnie ask.

"No, I don't like her yet," I said then they look at me like I did something wrong.

"Unnie said 'yet' so she's falling for my unnie day by day," Wheein said then she squeals.

Maybe she's right that I'm falling for her day by day. I can't blame Byul though because she treats me right and she keeps her promise to me. I think there's nothing wrong if I fall for her.

Byul's POV
We finally finish the game. We win, of course, I didn't know that Hoseok and I's force will be stronger with Taehyung. He is a good gamer.

"Yes, we won!" The two of them shout like kids playing on the playground.

"Of course we won, we can beat everyone player," I said then cheer with them.

"Byul noona, can I ask you a question?" Taehyung then ask.

"Of course, anything," I reply then I sit properly.

"Are you into a girl like my noona?" He asks with a sincere voice.

"I'm not into a 'girl like' your noona." Both of them look at me with confusion.

"Then you're into what noona?" Hoseok them ask.

"I'm not into girls like her because I'm into her." Then they high five each other.

"That's a cool way to say that you into my noona. And I'm not asking why you're into my noona." Taehyung said.

He knows Yongsun so well than me. I just know her for a month maybe and we didn't open up with each other that much.

All I just hope is that she feels the same way as me. Because I finally understand my feelings towards her. No one can't fall for her kind heart and her beauty like she is my definition of perfection and a goddess.