Chap. 10

{Handkerchief}

Byul POV
I didn’t expect that appa is being weird for almost a week because they were planning to force marriage me and Yong. I said yes because Mr. Kim and appa were friends and also for their company.  I feel sorry for her because she’s marrying someone she doesn’t even know nor love.

“Byul, can you drive Yong home?” I nod at Mr. Kim and the others went outside the restaurant.

Me and Yong were the only ones left here at the table. It feels awkward that the person I didn’t even know were with me. Then and idea pop into my head.

“So let's go? Your appa said that I’m going to drive you home.” I offered her and she stands up from the sit.

“Fine.” The only thing she said.

I open the door of the restaurant to let us out. One we arrived at the spot where my car is I immediately open the door for her. She let in without any hesitation.

"So can you give me your address?" I ask her and she gave it without any words coming out of her mouth. "Okay, your so quite cool," I added.

"I'm not quite, it's just I'm not used to talking to people I don't know." She said and I understand that.

"Look, I'm not going to do something bad to you okay. I have a lot of toys who is prettier than you." I said but she is prettier than those girls.

"I don't care about it. All I know is that I'm doing my job and living my life every day." She said with a cold tone, I didn't know what else can I say so I keep myself silent.

Maybe she's being like this because of the situation we are in right now. I can't blame her though because our parents want this.

I can see her on the side while I'm still driving. She looks so beautiful like a goddess every god wants. Even though she didn't do anything but looking at the window her beauty can't be replaced.

After quite a long drive we finally reached her house. She fixes her self and got off the car.

"Thanks for the ride." She said and close the door.

"You're welcome," I whisper to myself since she closes the door immediately and I drive off.

While I'm driving a piece of clothing got my eyes. It's a handkerchief, I didn't remember me bringing it. I pick it up and I suddenly remember that this might me Yong's. I smell it and it smells good like cherry and flowers. Since I'm near my house I put it in my pocket and decided to keep it.

I arrived at my house and I went straight to the kitchen to drink water. After that, I went to my room and went to the bathroom. After I washed up I change on my pj's and I put the handkerchief on the table next to my king-sized bed.

Why if I fall for her? When that happened will she love me back? What are these feelings am I in love with her? NAH that can't be because I'm a playgirl. Why am I thinking like this? BYUL THAT WILL NEVER HAPPENED JUST GO TO SLEEP.