Chap. 26

{Virgin?}

Yongsun POV
I'm all good like before after the day I can barely walk. I feel like a baby that day, but I'm lucky that Byul takes care of me even though she had paper works to do.

I am home alone since Byul went to the company and do her work. She left with a smile on her face that I can still think of until now.

I already did the laundry and I also clean the house, well, half of it because she didn't allow me to clean the whole house because it's big. So I went to go to take a quick bath.

While I'm taking a bath she pops up in my head. What is she doing right now? She must be so busy and tired right now.

After I take a shower and put on my clothes I went downstairs and sat in the living room. Since I'm bored I decided to watch a movie. I watch 'Narnia' even though I watch it almost a hundred times.

I'm in the middle of the movie and I decided to get some snack while watching it. I grab a pack of gummy bears and banana milk from the fridge. I ate 3 pieces of gummy bears at the same time.

I'm about to head to the living room but then the doorbell rings. So instead of the living room, I decided to go to the front door. I open the door while chewing.

I got shocked when I open the door. It's the Claire girl. What is she doing here? I guess it's time to lie again.

"Hi, is Byul there?" She asks while peeking inside.

"She's not here, why?" I smile at her a bit.

"When is she coming back?" She asks then smile.

"I don't know," is all thing I said.

"Oh, okay, I gotta go now," she said then walked away.

I immediately close the door and went back from watching the movie. I think she is a good person though. I should stop thinking about her because Byul will get upset.

The movie is almost over and I also ate almost half of the pack of gummy bears. At the time the movie ended I look at the clock and it's almost lunch so I decided to cook.

I'm almost done cooking then I got a phone call, I look at it and it's Wheein's number so I immediately pick it up.

"Yes, Wheein?" I immediately ask her.

"Unnie, Byul unnie hasn't eaten her lunch yet and she said that she will not eat because she still has work to do. She didn't listen to us so I decided to call you. I know I will be dead if she knows that I call you," she said over the phone.

"Where is she right now?" I ask.

"She's at her office," she said calmly.

"Okay, don't you worry," I said then the both of us hang up.

I pack food for two to take it. After I pack it nice and clean, I decided to change my clothes into outdoor ones.

I grab the food that I pack and my car keys. I drive to the company as fast as I can, because she just ate one toast and drink a cup of coffee.

I enter the company and they all bow at me. I don't mind because I'm used to this. I got on the elevator and press on the floor where her office was. The moment I got off the elevator I saw Hyejin holding a coffee and she looks shocked.

"Is that Byul's coffee?" I ask her and she nods at me.

She opens the door of Byul's office and she enters first. I saw her puts the coffee on her table and Hyejin walk outside.

I just stand there and watch her do the paper works. She let out a big sigh then lean to her swivel chair.

"MOON BYUL-YI!!" I shout at her that makes her flinched.