Chap. 15

{The Day}

Byul's POV
After a few days, it's finally the wedding day. The day she hates the most, well I hate it too but this is what my parents want and I can do nothing about it.

For now, it's just me, the makeup artist and Hoseok in the dressing room. We both look great the makeup artist said. Well, both of us always look good, that is why a lot of people wants us but we're still single, a good thing, right?

We are almost done changing into our suit, then there's a sudden knock. And it's appa and eomma in a good looking dress and suit.

"Look at you boys, you look so stunning," Eomma said and the makeup artist excuses her self.

"Eomma we always look good," Hoseok said and we high five each other.

"Btw where is Wheein?" I ask them since she's not here and we're all here.

"Outside, she's talking to your secretary," Appa said and we chit-chat a bit more.

Yongsun POV
I hate this day because a wedding should be happy and memorable. After all, you're marrying the person you love. But for me, it's a different situation because I'm marrying a fucking somebody.

"YAH, smile Yong. You should smile because it's your wedding. Even though you don't want this." Jessi unnie said but she whispers the last sentence. It makes me force a sarcastic smile.

"Happy? Unnie I wanna run away." I said with a pleading tone, which makes her so shocked so she walks towards me.

"No, you can't do such a thing. You can't be a runaway bride because there is someone who is waiting for you. I know this is not what you want but you have to do this." She said and hug me.

"You girls look so good and stunning." A voice said and it's our parents, that is why we release from the hug.

"Come on appa we always look good." Jessi unnie said and eomma walk towards me.

"Sweetheart, smile for the day okay?" Eomma reminds me and I just nod at it.

"It's time," Appa said and sign us to get ready.

Byul's POV
I'm walking towards the altar. I saw appa and eomma getting emotional and my friends are just smiling while Wheein is still admiring Hyejin. I know standing here at the altar waiting for her.

The moment the bell rings and the huge door open, I saw an angel or more over a goddess. She looks so perfect that no words can describe her beauty right now. She is being held by her father while walking on the isle. All I right now is to talk to her for a bit without all of these people, if only I can do that I will do it. But the worst thing is that I don't have a feeling for her and she didn't even like me at all.

She is known in front of me with her father beside her. Her father hands me her hand and he holds both of our hands tight.

"Don't make my princess cry and feel hurt, she's all yours because I trust you Byul." Her father said and patted my shoulder, I just nod and smile at my answer.

I assist her towards the altar where the priest is. We looked at each other's eyes, she looks so said like she wants to cry or run away. So I hold her hand so that she knows that it will be okay soon.

A few minutes had passed it's finally time for our vows.

"I, Moon Byul-Yi, take you, Kim Yongsun, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part," I said and smile at her and put the ring on her finger.

"I, Kim Yongsun, take you, Moon Byul-Yi, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." She put the ring on my finger and she put a forced smile on her face that makes me regret this.

Both of us already did our vows. So we put our rings on each other, her hand is adorably cute not like long mine.

A few I don't even know what it is called but I know after this will not be good at all. I look at my friends and my siblings they look so desperate to see what will happen, and as expected the time came. Without further due the priest said it, the thing I'm not ready for.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest announces.

I remove the veil from her face that makes me more chance to see her face this close. I stare at her for a second then I kissed her right cheek. I didn't kiss her lips since we're not in a relationship, besides I don't want to get a slap right now.

AT THE RECEPTION
Me and Yong greeted almost a lot of people because they might be appa or dad's friend, even Mr. Ahn is here. We are finally heading to the last table which is our friends. Both of our friends' table were beside each other.

"That is not fair that you kissed her on the cheek," Jungkook said while chewing his food.

"We're not in a relationship, and it's a forced marriage anyways. Just enjoy the food, eat everything you want." I said and patted Namjoon's shoulder that makes them shake their heads.

I walked towards where Yong is. She looks so happy while talking to her friends.

"Hi, how are you?" I said and bow at them.

All of them greeted and introduced themselves. And one of her friends is the one who sponsored us the meals and that makes me so grateful.

After a few hours or minutes, I don't know because I didn't look at the time. A lot of guests starts to deed their goodbyes and congratulate us.

"Here is the key to your new house," Appa said but I shake my head.

"Appa, I have a house. Can't Yong just move in?" I ask him and dad look at her daughter.

"It depends on Yong's decision," Dad said.

"I.... I would love to live with her to get to know her better." She said with s force smile.

"Okay then tomorrow, your stuff will be delivered at Byul's house. So for now some of your clothes is there already." Dad said and hug her daughter.

Our parents and siblings deed out goodbyes and congratulate us.

To be honest, I don't want to force her to move in, it's just that I don't want to put my house to waste. Like shd still live at her parents' house and maybe it's time for her to face her new environment.