Chap. 43

{Ambulance}

Yongsun POV
I'm sitting on the couch while scrolling on my phone for an hour now. I'm looking for cute pictures of babies. I don't know why I like it but I guess a lot of people have this thing when it comes to babies.

While I'm scrolling, Wheein's name pops up so I click it. I got happier when I saw what she send it. It's a baby picture of Byul in a cute suit.

"Who sent that?" I flinched by the time she whispers to my ear.

"Don't scare me like that," I said and she sits on the floor. "And it's Wheein who send it," play with her hair as she opens the TV.

"You love looking at my baby picture these days, huh?" She holds my hand.

"Is it a sin looking at your baby pictures?" I said and she shakes her head no. "Then I will keep on looking," I smile at her.

"Go on, I don't mind," she then kisses the back of my palm. "What do you want to watch?" She asks and I said what I want to watch then I put my phone down.

"Sit here not on the floor," I patted her head and she obeys me. As she sits down, I put my head on her lap and she giggles.

"You want me to sit here so you can lay down, don't you?" She asks and caresses my belly.

"And why are you caressing my belly then?" I stare at her.

"Fine," she said and we continued to watch the movie.

While watching the movie she taps my head all of a sudden. I look at her and she signs me to sit for a while. As I sit she walks to the kitchen. I let her so I continue to watch the movie.

"Do you want ice cream?" She shouts from the kitchen.

"Yes please," I shouted back.

After a while, she walks towards the couch and hands me the ice cream. She assists me to sit, I look at the ice cream and it's the strawberry one with blueberries on top.

"You don't want it?" She asks but I already take a bite. "Oh, I thought you don't like it," she smiles at me so I give her a bite.

At the time we finish our food, it's the same time as the movie ends. She hands me the glass of water and grabs the bowl from my hand. As she grabs it she walks to the kitchen.

"You care a lot," I said to myself.

"You saying something?" She shouts from the kitchen. I guess she heard that I'm talking to myself.

"I said I love you," I shouted instead of what I said earlier.

"Love you too," she walks towards me and kisses my cheek.

"You don't have work?" I ask and she kneels and faces my belly.

"Why? You don't want me to be here?" She asks and attaches the tip of her nose to my belly.

"It's not like that," she looks at me with confused eyes. "It's just you're always busy these days," she nods at me, admitting it.

"That's true," she said then cup my belly using her hands. "That is why when you come out....," she's talking to my belly then kisses it as I got confused about what she's saying. "I'm going to take 6 months leave to have an eye on my little star," she then caresses it and gives kisses as I giggles.

"I thought you'll say more than it," I laugh and she smiles like a child.

"So, please grow fast," she pouted and put her forehead on it.

"Don't pressure the baby," I said and patted her head.

"I'm not pressur-," she got cut off because her phone rings. "Hello?" She asks through the phone while her left hand is in my belly. At the time her call ended she looks disappointed.