Chap. 25

{💖❤}

Byul POV
I wake up because my phone rings and also the sun is hitting my face. So I grab my phone and hug Yongsun again.

"Hello?" I ask through the phone, half awake.

"I already sent you the 2 documents you need to finish by 10 PM," Hyejin said then she hung up. Well, I'm used to this because she's been my secretary for almost 3 years.

As she hung up, I hug Yong and caress her cheek. She looks like a sleeping beauty right now. I feel like I'm her protector and I'll be grateful to protect her with all I can.

After admiring her beauty, I decided to take a shower. I grab our clothes that are on the floor right now and put them on the laundry basket.

As I'm taking a bath, I can still remember her body last night. It was like it's only made for me and only me. I know my dick will be erected by thinking about it, but I can't masturbate right now.

After I finish taking a bath, I put on my robe I step outside the bathroom. I find her trying to stand up but can't.

"Mind help?" I ask her and she nods at me.

I then carry her on a bridal style. As I lift her she covers her private part and it makes me giggle.

"It's like I haven't seen them last night," I said and she turns red. I understand that she is still shy right now.

As I put her down she can barely stand. I saw a chair so I grab it and help her sit there.

"Thank you," she said and I give her a peck.

"Anything, just for you. And if you might need me, I'll bet just in the closet," I peck her lips again and walks out.

I went to the walks in a closet that we share. I put on a loose t-shirt and shorts too. I also grab some comfy clothes for her, a short and underwear that can't damage her. I then put them on the bed.

"Babe," she said but I can barely hear it. Then I walk inside and hand her the towel.

"Want a piggyback ride?" I ask her and position my self, she put on the towel and try to hop in.

"Ahh," she moans because of pain. "It hurts," she said then buried her head on my back. I face her and she looks hurt.

"I'm going to do this then," then I carry her in bridal style and walk towards the bed. As we arrive at the bed, I assist her to sit and watch her wear her clothes.

"Can you stop staring at me like that?," she said so I look away. "And thank you for picking my clothes," she said and smile at me.

"Since you're done, I'm going to make breakfast," I carry her downstairs and makes her sit on the table. "Does it still hurt?" I kneeled and she tried to slowly spread her legs open.

"Kind of," she said and try to stand up. "It's like I'm a baby who walks for the first time," she almost falls but I'm fast so I immediately catch her.

"Just sit first and I'm going to cook our breakfast," I then assist her to sit and as she sits, I immediately wall towards the stove.

I decided to make toasts, eggs and hot chocolate. I put the bread to the toaster, cook the egg and heat the milk. Then I feel it seems so quiet so I decided to tease her.

"Babe?" I said while still facing the stove.

"Hmmm, what?" She asks back.

"How was last night?" I ask then put the eggs on the plate and face her.

"It was great and a little bit unfair," she said and look at me like I did something wrong.

"Unfair? Why?" I ask and then take the toast out.

"Because you did all the job," she said then I serve our breakfast.

"I did it because it's your first time," I said then sit on the other side of the table. "And I want you to feel all the pleasure," I said then both of us started to eat.

"But still," she said then pout.

"Next time," I then show her my nose muscle.

After we ate I wash the dishes. The time I finish I look at her and she is trying to walk by her self. I just stand and look at her. She is letting all the table as her guide. After a few minutes, she arrived in the living room and sat on the couch.

"You did great," I said behind her and she flinched.

"Don't scare me, I just don't want to be a burden," she said that makes me kinda sad.

"Your not a burden," I said then grab my laptop. "It is just we did it and it's your first time and sure it hurts," I then hug her.

"What am I then?" She asks me.

"You're my queen, my goddess, my princess, my love, let's say that you're my everything," I then cup her face and kiss her she responded to the kiss.

"And you're my everything as well," she then kisses my cheek, then my phone vibrates and it's Hyejin texted me about the file.

"And Ms. Ahn needed the files," then I open my laptop and did the first document.

Yongsun POV
I understand that she is busy so I decided to play with my phone instead. I've been scrolling through my social media but then, I saw that girl Claire on Instagram.

I first look at Byul because she might not like it when I look at this girl's Instagram. She is focused on her laptop so I decided to go on this girl's account.

I'm surprised at what her account is like. It's full of her picture and she looks like a traveller. On the beach, she is always wearing a revealing swimsuit. No wonder why Byul likes her before. She looks so beautiful and trustworthy. I got more curious so I also look at the people she's following.

While I'm scrolling through the people she's following I feel that I need to drink water. So turn my phone off and I stand up making every table as my guide to the kitchen. As I got in the kitchen I immediately drink a whole glass of water. Then I walk back to the living room and sit on the couch, just like before.

I got back to what I'm doing. I then saw a profile picture of her and Byul. I click it and saw a picture of her and Byul. They look so good on each other. I feel like I'm not good enough as her wife. I feel sad deep inside of me as I scroll more. There's a video of her teasing Byul and they seem so happy.

"Why are you crying?" I heard Byul then she wipe my tears using her thumb, I didn't even realise that I'm already crying. "Does it still hurt that much?" She looks so worried, I can see it from her eyes.

"No, it's just that," I hold her hand that is still on my cheek. "Are you sure about me?" I ask her and look at her in the eyes.

"What are you talking about? Of course, I am," she laughs softly.

She looks at the phone then snatch it. She scrolls through it and she looks kinda mad. She then looks at me with a questionable face.

"Why did you look at this account?" She asks calmly.

"I just saw it and I got curious because it has you on the photo," I reply.

"Please don't look at this again. It makes me angry when I saw her face," she said then give my phone back.

"But can you just give her a second chance? Can both of you be friends? You have me already so there's no way the both of you will be in a relationship," I look at her straight to her eyes to tell her that I mean it.

She let out a big sigh. "Okay, I'll try," she then goes back to what she's doing and she looks sad. I decided to hug her to make her a bit comfortable.

"Don't be sad, I promise that I'm not going to look at it, and don't forget that she is the past and I am the present," I then kiss her cheek that makes her face me.

"And you are also my future," she gives a peck on my lips. "Because I'm not letting you go," she hugs me tight.