Chap. 6

{Investment}

Byul's POV
I finally saw her but I didn't know her name. It's been 2 days since I saw her and her face live in my head without any rent. She doesn't look like anything with other girls.

I'm here at my office doing things a CEO does. I hate this but I love thinking about her face and telling my self that I can see my siblings in 3 days. I missed them like crazy.

I look at my side and I saw all the papers I'm going to sign, I let out a big sigh. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I shout a bit, and I saw Hyejin holding a piece of paper.

"Another paper to sign," I said sarcastically while stretching my body.

"UHMM no, this is Namjoon oppa's resignation letter. He said to give it to you because he is putting time for his own business." She said, it didn't surprise me and I'm happy that it's not a contract I'm going to sign again.

"I don't need his resignation letter, saying that he quit is fine with me. But by the way, what is his business though?" I'm curious about it since he didn't tell me.

"It's a cafe near the beach. He picks the spot because the sunset and sunrise were beautiful." She explained to me, I just nod, she points at the door signalling me if she could leave and I just nod as the answer.

I went back to what I'm doing after Hyejin closes the door. Namjoon had a good taste at knowing the beautiful place to put his cafe. Thinking about it makes me more want to go there myself. While looking at the time my phone suddenly rings and it's appa.

"Appa?" I ask through the phone.

"Byul, we have a meeting with someone at dinner time." He said, bet it is about the company.

"About what appa?"

"About business, what else can it be? And be there at 6, alright?"

"Yes, appa." He hung up and text me the name of a restaurant. I still have 4 hours to finish all this.

Time goes by and it's already 4:30 PM. Time flies so fast. Finally, I'm all done with these stupid papers. I fix myself and I went to Hyejin and she is sleeping she is probably done with all her work.

"Hey, we should do home now." I shake her a bit.

"Oh, yeah." She said while scratching her eyes.

She rides her motorbike, I drive my car and we separate ways. I decided to go to my house first because I still have almost an hour to go to a restaurant.

When I arrive I walk to the kitchen and I open the fridge. I saw an apple and wash it before eating it. I finish the apple and drink water.

I washed up and wear clean clothes. I just wear pants and a plain black T-shirt. I looked at the clock and it's 5:50 PM. I hurried to wear my clothes and rush to my car.

I drive to the restaurant that appa said. I finally arrived at the restaurant and park my car. The restaurant does not have that many customers. Before entering I look at my wristwatch and I'm 10 minutes late.

"Byul!" I heard appa and he waves his hand so that I could know where they are.

"Appa." I greeted him and hug him.

"Byul, I want you to meet Mr. Kim the CEO of Kim Inc. and his daughter Yongsun." I shake hands with Mr. Kim I turned my hand to Yongsun and I didn't expect who she was.

"Grandma, nice to see you again." And we shake hands.

"Don't call me grandma I have a name." She said with an irritated voice. Appa and Mr. Kim laugh at it.

"So you guys met before?" I nod at appa.

"But where?" Mr. Kim asked.

"At a cafe," I said.

"At the club." She said.

So she is the girl I saw at the club, I knew that isn't just my dream. I have trust in my guts now.

Appa and Mr. Kim looked at each other with a shocked face. Appa cleared her throat to change the topic.

"Anyways Byul, we will have an investment here with my friend Mr. Kim," Appa said looking at Mr. Kim.

"Yes because our company is near bankruptcy and your appa held his hand." Mr. Kim said.

"Okay, I approve." That is the only thing I said.

Appa nod and had a chit-chat with Mr. Kim while me and Yongsun look bored. After a few hours, we went home.

I like this investment thingy because I can saw her at my company or Kim Inc.