Chap. 3

{Step Sis}

Yongsun POV
I wake because of the alarm, it says that I’m going to pick up Jessi unnie at the airport because of her vacation. Yes, Jessi unnie and the 3 of us were close just like siblings should be.

She became our step sis because appa marries our new eomma. After all, our real eomma died in the plane crash when Taehyung is 10 years old. At first, we hated our appa’s decision, but the three of us get used to it because unnie and eomma were nice.

I went to take a bath. I just wear simple jeans and a white T-shirt. After I got dressed up I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. As I expected Taehyung and Jin were fighting because Jin gave him the toasted pancake.

“Hyung, come on,” Taehyung said while whining. I’m used to this so I let them be and sit in front of Taehyung.

“Can I have some?” Then he gave me a pancake with strawberry syrup on it.

“Here you go noona.” He said politely.

“Thanks.” I saw Taehyung whining over his pancake. It irritates me a lot because it’s morning and they are already like this.

“Jin just gave him the pancake,” I said while chewing my food. Jin immediately gave him the pancake he wants.

We started eating our breakfast. And Taehyung mouthed me ‘I love you noona’ I just nod because it cringes me a lot. Then all of a sudden my phone buzzes like crazy and there’s a lot of text from unnie saying she’s already a the airport. So I immediately finish my pancake and drink my water.

“Opps, someones going to die.” Teahyung teases me.

“I’m not going to die you are. Because it’s Jessi unnie saying she’s at the airport so you guys better clean up. Especially you Mr. Kim Teahyung.” Once I said that he put all the pancake in his mouth.

“Be safe noona,” Jin said as I walk outside.

I drive to the airport. But my eyes spotted a café so I go to the drive-thru and order myself an Americano and the same for my unnie but I let it added with a little bit of hazelnut syrup. I got my order and unnie started to call me so I picked it up.

“Hello?” She said through the phone.

“Unnie, I’m almost there. I’m going to call you once I’m there.” I reply to her.

“Okay, be safe.” Then I hung up.

After I hung up the redhead girl I just met last night is been running through my head. Who is she? She’s hot though. But she looked like one of the playgirls that every club had. UGHH Yong focus on the road, remember your going to pick up your unnie.

Once I’m near the airport I immediately call unnie.

“Unnie I’m here,” I said as soon as she picked up her phone.

“Where are you?” I’m literally in front of her. Yeah, I’m dumb like my unnie, no wonder, even though she’s my step sister. I hung up and I know she cursed because I can read her lips. I went out of the car and shout at her.

“Unnie, I’m literally in front of you!” And she runs towards me, and I immediately open the trunk.

“I miss you.” She said and we hug.

“Unnie I can’t breathe.” Then we pulled.

“Sorry.” We both giggle. She helps me with putting her luggage inside the trunk.

We both went inside the car. She spotted her coffee and take a sip of it. And I just giggle and she looks at me with a confused face.

“Nothing, I just thought that the four of us we're dumb,” I said to her and we both laugh.

Even though unnie is our only step sibling we didn’t treat each other like we aren’t. And at the same time, I just hope that Taehyung cleans his room and the house.