Chap. 50

{Fun}

Byul's POV
It's been almost five months since it happened. For me, I know in myself that I've moved on because I'm happy to see Yongsun smiles.

It's been a hard time for Yongsun three months ago. She's always cries in her sleep, crying out of the blue, and she even goes to my company because she wanted me at her side at all cause.

But after a few months, she cries less and she even let me go to the company for a day without seeing me. She also started to smile more around a lot of people, but she can't avoid being mean and strict when she's at the company.

The most important thing is my Yongsun is back. The Yongsun that always scold me when I did something wrong, stupid or when she knows I overdo something.

Yongsun is now taking a nap after she finishes all of her files. Well, I'm free for today so I have to do the things she did inside the house.

"Wake up now," I wake her up by shaking her.

"5 more minutes," she said with a sleepy tone and pushes my hand.

"But you already sleep for 3 hours," I tap the tip of her nose.

"So?" She moves to the other side.

"So you better wake up and napping should last for an hour," I then spoon her in a hug.

"What time is it?" She asks so I look at the time on my phone.

"4 PM," I whisper.

"It's still early," she hugs the pillow.

"But still," I caress her arms.

"I still want to sleep," she said and buried her face on the pillow.

"Oh, come on," I whined but I got and idea. "But you can sleep after," I slide my hand down to her lower abdomen and put my hand inside of her panties.

"I'll get up now!" She panics and she pushes my hand away but I already pinched her clit. "Uhh!" She moans as she flinched and buried her face in the pillow. "N-Not now, p-please," she holds my hand that is still inside her pants.

"But it's more than seven months," I pout and play with her clit.

"P-Please," she holds my wrist tightly.

"Okay," I take my hand out at lick it.

"You're nasty," she pushes me gently and stands up.

"I'm your nasty," I smile wide but she rolled her eyes.

She then walks out of the room so I follow her. She walks towards the kitchen and drinks a glass of water. As she drinks the water I can't help but stare at her neck and lips.

She's so sexy while drinking water. It makes me wanted to bite those lips and gives hickeys on her neck. I wanted it so bad but I can't.

"What are you doing?" She put the glass on the sink.

"Nothing," I said and walks into the living room.

"Look I know you wanted it but not know," she sits on my lap.

"But why?" I ask and she put her hand on my nape.

"Because it's weekdays," she put her head on my shoulder.

"So?" I ask and I caress her back

"We can do it if it's the weekend," she then kisses my neck.

"But you always said those things," I said and she pulled away. "Is there something that is bothering you?" I said and hold her hips.