Chap. 41

{Spy}

Yongsun POV
I'm here in the company with Yoongi as always. I've been finishing this whole paper works. I know I shouldn't be that stress right now but there will be no one to do this.

After a while, I heard a knock on the door so I shout saying that person to let in. I look at the person and I didn't expect him to be here.

"Noona," he said as he enters the room.

"Why are you here?" He then put the things on the centre table and sit on the couch.

"It's almost lunch and I got passed by here so I think that if you still didn't eat," he smiles at me.

"So you bring food?" I sit on the couch beside him.

"Yeah, and I don't want my nephew or niece to be hungry," he caresses my belly.

"Stop now Jin it tickles," I giggle and he stops.

He fixes the food at the centre table. I'm lucky today's because he brings what I'm craving since this morning. And that is lasagna.

"I didn't know what your cravings are, so I called Byul noona to ask," he hands me the lasagna and a fork.

"And she tells you this?" I said while chewing.

"Well, she said fruits, flowers that are not food, coffee and this," he then eats with me.

"This is the reason why I love you," I put a big smile on my face and he giggles.

After a while of eating and chewing the food, he finally finishes his food while me, still eating the second slice. He chuckles while I'm eating.

"You have something in your mouth noona," he said and wipe the sauce.

"Thank you," I said and we smile at each other.

He started to put the garbage in the bag where he puts the food before. Since we are all of the food he uses the plastic bag as the garbage bag. And I put the last garbage and he ties it.

"I should go now noona," He said and pick up the garbage and I just nod at him. "Do you want me to pick you up later?" He asks as I drink my water.

"You don't have to, Byul will pick me up later," I said and we wave goodbye.

I walk to my table and sit on my swivel chair. I spin a bit and lean my back. While I'm taking a rest I put my hands on my belly and caress it while looking at the sky in the window.

"Your Jin uncle loves you, huh?" I smile knowing that both of us is full of the food Jin brings. "I wonder what your appa is doing right now," as I said it my phone rings and look at it. "Speaking of your appa," then I answer it.

"Hello?" She asks through the other side.

"Yes? Is there a problem?" She giggles at me.

"Seems like you're in a good mood, huh," she chuckled.

"Well, Jin just left my office a few minutes ago with food on hand," and she hums.

"Oh yeah, I thought he's still there so I thought I can say thank you to him,"

"You can text or call him if you wanted to say thank you, I'm sure he didn't mind it at all," I said and caress my belly.

"I'll do that later, and by the way," she said so I fix myself to sit.

"Why?" I got worried and confuse.

"I just want to remind you that you don't have put yourself in so much work," I just sigh at her.