Chap.39

{Grocery}

Byul POV
Yongsun has been puking since the time she wakes up and after she pukes she cries a lot. Every time she's done eating her food, minutes pass and she will throw up. I don't know how to react, either I'll be terrified or be worried about her.

It's been an hour since the last time she throws up and now she's lying on the bed sleeping peacefully. Her eyes were still wet from the time she cries over. I just wipe it with my thumb and trying not to wake her.

The time I got so confident that she's sleeping I immediately go to the kitchen to cook something. While I'm looking at the cabinets and in the refrigerator, I got shocked because we go shopping last week and we're almost out of stock.

I gather all of the things left and I decided to make food out of it. Since it's almost noon, I cook the rice first. While I'm cooking the food I can't stop thinking about her.

Being pregnant is not so easy on what I thought when I was a kid. All I know back then is it's a positive thing and not hurtful as it's seem. But seeing her like this gives stings me in my heart.

I'm half done cooking the food but then I hear a sobbing tone. I immediately turned off the stove and run to see her. I run towards her and hug her tightly.

"What are you feeling now?" I ask her and caress her head.

"A-A bit fine," I look at her and wipe her tears using my thumb.

"Come let's eat," I guided her to the kitchen and sit at the table.

"C-Can I have strawberries?" She asks as she sits at the table.

"You can, after we eat lunch," I kiss her forehead.

I serve the food on two plates and we eat our food. She keeps on forcing her self to eat which makes me feel guilty about not looking at our stock.

"I'll go to buy groceries later," I said and she looks at me. "Is it fine with you to be alone here or would you like to come with me?" I ask and she takes the last bite.

"I'm going to be fine here," she got up and drink her water.

"Just put the plate in the sink, I'll do it don't worry," I said and takes the last bite.

As I put my plate in the sink she immediately grabs a bowl and put strawberries and an apple. I let her be since she's been craving for it and do the dishes.

After I did the dishes I look at out stocks and list on my phone what are they think I should buy. I double-check it so that I know I need it.

~•~

I'm here at the supermarket, I feel strange because I feel that someone's been spying on me. I ignore it since there are a lot of people here.

I know that I have all the things I'm going to buy but I feel like there is something more. Then Yongsun pop into my head and I remember her cravings so I called her.

"Hi~," she whined on the other line that makes me giggle.

"You seems good now," I smile knowing that her mood is like this.

"I do," I roam around pushing the trolley and I remember why I called her.

"Babe, is there you want me to buy for you?" I ask.

"Can you buy me cheesecake, ice cream, matcha tea and some gummies," while she's saying it I know she's smiling like a kid right right

"Roger that," I said and we both hang up.