Chap. 52

{Hospital}

Yongsun POV
It's been a month since we did it again cause we become so busy. Especially for me, the project with Mr. Lee is getting better and greater. So I almost went home late and I didn't spend much time with Byul.

It's fine with Byul to understand it because I put a lot of effort and time into it. But Byul visits me in the office when she has time, and it makes me ease my stress a bit.

"Babe?" Byul shake me up a bit to wake me up.

"Hmm?" I hum while my eyes were still closed.

"I'm going now," she caresses my head.

"What time is it?" I said and opens my eyes.

"Around 6," she smiles at me.

"Okay," I smile at her back.

"You don't have work today right?" She asks and I sit on the bed.

"Yeah, it's my break since the project is successful," I smile wider.

"Oh, I'll go now," she stands from the bed.

"Take care and be safe," I give her a peck on the lips.

"You too," she gives me a peck back.

After she left me in the room so I lay on the bed again and go back to sleep. Well, it's still early so I should take a lot of sleep.

~•~

As I wake up I fix the bed and wash my face. After I wash my face I immediately go to the kitchen.

"She cooked breakfast," I smile when I saw the pancake.

After a while, I already finish eating the pancake that she cooked. So I wash the dishes and drink water. After I drink water, I feel a little bit sick.

"What is wrong with me?" I ask myself as I walk upstairs.

As I enter the bedroom, I immediately run towards the bathroom because I feel that I might throw up at any second. At the time that I enter the bathroom, I kneeled in front of the toilet, I throw up.

"I-Is this morning sickness or something?" I'm about to stand up but I throw up again. "B-Byul-ah," I cried as I wash my mouth and flash the toilet.

I then open the cabinet inside the bathroom and find the pregnancy test. Because I have this kind of symptoms before, I'm just making sure if I'm pregnant or not.

"C-Come on," I just stare at it.

While it's taking its time its time I went to the walk-in closet and grab one of Byul's shirt and put it like a pillowcase. After I put it, I lay on it while the pregnancy test is in my hand.

~•~

I got surprised when the test becomes positive. I didn't believe in the test so I got to Byul's family hospital.

Dr. Choi already took the test on me a while ago. So I just need to wait for the result here in her office.

"Hi!" Dr. Choi enters the office.

"Oh hi," I greeted back.

"So when is the last time you have sex?" She asks that I got shocked a bit.

"A-About a month ago," I stutter because she's too straight forward.

"Oh, I see," she then hand me a paper.

"Why?" I ask and look at the paper.

"You're two and a half weeks pregnant," she smiles widely. "Congratulations!" We shake hands.