Chap. 51

{Congratulations}

Byul's POV
It's Friday so Yongsun left a little early this morning. She just wakes me up to tell me that she's going to leave. As she said it I immediately go back to sleep.

Hyejin said that she will be finishing my undone files but I still have the additional file that I'm going to finish. So she e-mails me all of it so I can finish it in no time.

I'm now sitting on the couch while finishing the files and munching my chips. Once I finished the chips, I wash my hands and throw the plastic. As I throw the plastic my phone rings so I run fast and answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answer the phone and look at my laptop.

"Unnie," the person said on the other line, so I look at the caller ID.

"Aishh! I thought you're someone else, I even panic," I scold Hyejin on the phone. "You said you need the file in the afternoon, I'll finish this after an hour," I continue to work so I put the phone on speaker.

"I'm not talking about the file," she said and I put the phone down. "It's about Wheein," she said shyly so I chuckle.

"What do you want to know?" I ask with a big smile on my face.

"W-What are the things she likes?" She stuttered.

"Why don't you ask Hoseok instead? I mean he's there," I then look at the ceiling.

"If I ask him, then Wheein will know," she said and I realised that Hoseok's desk is besides Wheein.

"Oh, yeah right,"

"So what are the things she likes?"

"Well, she loves cute things, likes that squishy thing, especially when the colour is pastel," I then think more.

"What else?"

"Yeah, she also likes things about animals especially when it's cats and dogs. Also, the cute clothes with a soft fabrication,"

"That's all?"

"Yeah, that's all,"

"Thank you unnie!" She then hangs up.

"They really like each other," I whisper to myself and shake my head as I continue to finish the work.

After an hour, I finally finish the file and send it to Hyejin's email. I even put a note saying: "good luck:)". I know she'll be pissed off when she sees it.

I got so tired so I look at the clock first and it's 4 PM. Yongsun is still not here since her work will be finished around 6 or 7. So I go to the bedroom first and take a nap.

~•~

I open my eyes because I clearly heard someone called my name. I ignore it at first and look at the time on my phone. And it's 5 PM already, enough for a good nap.

"MOON BYUL-YI!!" I got surprised when I heard the door slammed.

"WHAT!?" I scream because of surprised. I look at the person who slammed the door and its Yongsun. "You're home early," I said and rub my eyes. As I said it she put a big smile on her face then remove her wristwatch, coat and shoes.

"T-The project!.." She shouts and hops on the bed that makes her on top of me.

"What project?" I ask and sit on the bed.

"Remember Mr. Lee?" She asks and sits beside me.

"Mr. Lee?" I wonder since I communicate with a lot of people by now. "Oh, that guy that you have a deal with?" I ask with a curious tone and she nods.