Epilogue

Yongsun POV
Today is Byul's birthday, she knows that I'm mad at her because she ate my gummies. But the truth, I use it as an excuse to plan on how will I tell her.

Flashback
I'm chilling here on the sofa thinking about how I will tell her that I'm pregnant. But I can't just say it to her in just an instant. It's not going to be exciting if ever.

After a while, my cravings come so I went to the kitchen. I wanted to eat my gummies but I saw Byul eating them while watching on her phone.

"How could you!?" I shout at her that makes her flinched.

"What? How? Why?" She asks as she stands up.

"Why are you eating my gummies?" I raise one of my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"Y-You want some?" She hands me a gummy but I push her hand.

"Eat it all, I buy myself," I then put on my shoes.

"Hey, wait for me," she said from behind.

"No," I said and stand up. "Don't you dare follow me," I glare at her that makes her step a bit.

"O-Okay," she put a gummy on her mouth and walk out.

I got inside my car and drive to the mall. I take that chance to finally buy what I needed. Of course, it's not gummies or anything. But a good surprise for her.
End of the flashback

I already wrap my gift for her while she's at work yesterday. It's the only time I have to hide it from her. She even suspects my body changes.

Flashback
"Babe," she asks while I'm sitting on her lap.

"Yes?" I said while I'm resting my head on her shoulder.

"D-Don't be mad okay?" She stutters and I nod.

"Just tell me," I said and sniff her neck.

"You gained weight," she said and poked the side of my belly.

"I did not," I pulled away and defended myself.

"And your boobs got a little bit bigger," she put her hands on it and squeeze it.

"You're bad," I stand up from her lap and walk away.

"Babe!" She shouts. "I didn't mean that, you're still beautiful," she whined but I didn't look back.
End of the flashback

At first, when she suspects it, I got a lot nervous because it's still not the right timing to tell her. So I avoid her at first but I can't help to avoid her because of these hormones.

I can't stop smelling her scent. I can't stop looking at her face. Because when I avoid her it feels like I'm dying inside. And I've been wanted to cling to her at all times. I know my past hormones were like this as well. But I can't help it, she's fucking handsome and she smells good.

I'm now sitting on the couch with eomma, Jessi unnie, mom, Wheein, IU, and Jin. So basically, the girls, well not all girls because Jin doesn't want to drink a lot. While the others were out of the pool drinking and swimming.

"How're your hormones?" Eomma asks and I got shy a bit.

"Not great," I said and all of them look at me with worried eyes.

"What do you mean not great?" Mom asks and holds my hand.

"Whenever Byul is not around or I'm home alone," I got so red right now.