Chap. 4

{Blonde Girl}

Byul POV
I wake up because the sun hitting my eyes. Then someone knocked at the door. I know it might be eomma or appa.

Just so you know my eomma is my real eomma because my eomma died because of cancer. I'm the only child but my new eomma has 2 children. I'm mad at my appa at first but I get used to it since they are nice and kind. As I said my eomma has 2 children, Jung Wheein the cutest who looks like our maknae which is right, and Jung Hoseok the middle. Both of them were our sunshine.

Both of them studied in Europe just like me. The three of us studied the same course and studied at the same school. That is when we arrive at the school were complete and when going home as well. I think because of that our bond can't be ruined by someone else.

I opened the door and it is eomma. She hugged me and I hug her back, she didn't treat me that I'm not her real daughter. We both pulled at the hug.

"I miss you, but Byul." She said to me with her hand on her nose.

"You stink, so go wash up, breakfast is ready." She said with a smile.

I went in and smell myself. EWW Byul WTF you stink. I look at myself in the mirror and I'm still wearing the same clothes I wear last night at the club.

While I was washing up, the girl I saw last night with blonde hair can't leave my head. Can't blame my self though because she is beautiful but kinda mean.

"Byul what if she's just your imagination and you didn't saw her because you were drunk that time?" I asked myself while putting on my clothes.

"But I feel in my guts that she is indeed real," I replied.

That is my mannerism, speaking to myself. It helps me remember things and it helps me to sign the contract that I should sign.

I go downstairs after I change my clothes. I heard appa and eomma chatting about our two sunshine. Once appa saw me he smile at me and point at the table signaling me to sit, and I did.

"So how's the fun last night?" Appa asked with a smile.

"Well, it's fun," I replied.

"Just fun? Nothing much?" Appa keeps on asking me, then I remember that girl with blonde hair.

"Well, there's a girl I saw last night she's beautiful she had blonde hair but she's kinda mean-looking," I said finishing my meal and the last bite appa said something.

"With a red lip and a nice voice?" It lightens me a bit.

"She had a red lip but it seems lipstick and she didn't sing so I don't know." Appa keeps on smiling it's kinda weird.

"By the way, Hoseok and Wheein will be here in 5 days. They keep on asking if you want to pick them at the airport." Eomma said and appa is still smiling like a kid.

"Why can't they ask me instead?" Because they usually ask me that.

"Because they know that you're busy these days." I facepalm my head realizing that I am indeed busy.

I received a text message from Hyejin saying I have meetings again. I told my parents that I should go and I wave goodbye. I got in my car and drive off.

Every long and blonde-haired girl I saw on every sidewalk I passed and at the same time hoping to saw that face. Why am I doing this?