Chap. 18

{Used to her}

Byul's POV
Hyejin call me and she told me that I can take a break for a week since appa wants to do all work. And she also said that appa thinks this is the only way Yong and I will be comfortable with each other.

Because of the week break, I decided to ask her to go to an amusement park or at the beach. The great thing is that she said YES and that makes my day great.

"You did?" I knock at the door of the room we shared.

"Almost, just wait a bit." I know this is will a long day.

I went to the living room to wait there. I'm just playing a game on my phone to waste time while waiting.

"I'm done, shall we?" She is now standing in front of me, she looks so good even though she is wearing comfy clothes.

"Yes." I stand up then we went to my car.

As like a gentlewoman, I open the car door for her. She is smiling in front of me these days, but I'm still not kinda comfortable with it because she used to be so cold. I went inside too and drive off.

"Where do you want to go first? Since we will have a long day." She then looks at the window.

"There is a near here, we can go there first." Then I look at my car's maps and I saw there is.

"You must go here so often." I know she looked at me with a smile even though my eyes were focusing on the road.

"Yes, I do." She said then she looks at the window.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at the park. I park my car in the parking lot and both of us went outside the car.

She just walks and I just follow her since she must go here often. I admit that the park is beautiful and it has a lot of trees. She sits on one of the benches under the tree and she taps it to signal me to sit, so I did.

"This is my favourite spot in this park because you can watch a lot of children playing around." Then she smiles at me.

"It's relaxing to watch those kids right?" I said then I watch those kids as well.

I'm going to fall for her that's for sure if I keel on getting a conversion with her. She is changing me day by day, she made me realise that a girl should be treated well.

While I'm watching those kids playing and having fun, I saw a little boy running towards us. He is crying, he must looking for her mother or something.

"Eomma!" He shouts and approaches Yongsun while crying.

"Kid, I'm not your eomma, you must be mistaken." She said then put the kid to sit on the bench.

"I'm so sorry, you look like my eomma." He said while wiping his tears.

"Where your eomma?" I ask the kid.

"I don't know, she said that she will be back." Then I saw an ice cream shop nearby.

"Then you should stay there," Yongsun said.

"Wait here okay," I said then I went to buy chocolate flavoured ice cream, vanilla for Yong and bottled water.

While I'm walking back to the bench she looks like a mom. She must be a good mother to her future child. The more I become close to the spot the more I fall for her.

"Hey kid, you want ice cream and here is yours." I hand them the ice cream I bought.

"Thank you, miss." He smiles, so do Yong.

While there are eating a woman is approaching us. She looks so worried like she is looking for an important thing in her life.

"I've been looking for you the whole time, Cho." The woman said, she must be his mother.

"Eomma." He runs and hugs her. "I'm so sorry I left the spot." He added and her mom carries her.

"Don't do that again." She said and he nodded.

"Eomma, Ms. Handsome bought me an ice cream." I get confused from what he said so I point at myself and he nod.

"Thank you, you two look so good with each other." His mom said.

"Thank you, but-" I cut Yong's words.

"We're married so we should look good with each other," I said and she just smiles awkwardly.

"Is that so, we'll be heading now. See you around." The kid's mother said.

"Bye, Ms. Handsome. Bye, Ms. Beautiful." He waves us goodbye so we wave back.

Yong smacks my arm so many times. "You shouldn't say that." She said but I just laugh at her.

"Here, drink water after eating ice-cream." Then I hand her the water.

"Thank you but still." She said but I walk towards the parking lot while laughing, she must be following me.

"Stop laughing at me," Yong said then enter the both of us entered the car.

"But you're so cute when you're mad." She then looks at the window but I know she is still mad for sure.

"I'm sorry alright. I just said the truth that we are married, so don't be mad." She looks at me.

"Just drive alright. I'm not mad." She said then she looks at the window so I drive off.

I'm going to hope that we will be fine and comfortable with each other. I will be getting used to her by the time so no big deal.