Chap. 34

{Bare our Child}

Yongsun POV
I didn't wake Byul because she's tired on her day yesterday. After the day I got slapped by Claire, Byul always contacts me even in the middle of some of my meetings I got a call from her. I totally understand that she is worried about me because Claire might do something again. 

"How dare you didn't wake me up?" I can hear her sleepy tone from behind and I just giggle at her.  "Good morning," she said in a sweet tone and back hug me.

"Good morning," I said then I pat her hand to sign her that I'm going to put the food on the table. 

"I really hope we don't have things to do for today," she pouted and sit at the table.

"Yeah, I hope too," I then sit at the table and serve our breakfast.

We dig into our food and eat quietly. I'm in the half of finishing my food when my phone rings. I look at it and it's Yoongi. I drink my water and answer it.

"Who's that?" Byul looks at me while chewing her food.

"It's Yoongi," I said then answer it while eating the last bite.

"Hello?" Yoongi said on the other line.

"Hello? Why did you call this early?" I then put my plates on the sink.

"I just want to tell you that you should be here in 30 minutes because you have a paper works that are due in the next 2 hours. And also you have a meeting in an hour," he said then I look at my phone clock.

"Okay, I will be there soon," I said and we hung up.

"I'll be doing the dishes don't worry," Byul then put her plates on the sink and give me a kiss on my cheek. 

I then walk upstairs to take a shower. Since Byul already takes a shower at the time she wakes up so I don't have to argue with her to go to the shower. I got inside the shower and did my business.

After a while, I finally finished taking a shower so I put on my robe and head towards the walk-in closet. I'm picking out the clothes I will be using for the day. I put on the upper clothes and I feel an arm around my waist.

"I will be late," I pushed her hands off me. There is something she would like to say but her phone rings.

"Hello?" She said answering her phone. "Okay, be there soon," she then ended the call and face her cabinet and change her clothes. 

"Do you have work today?" I look at her and she just smiles like an idiot.

"I have to go to a meeting in an hour," she is fully dressed so she walked outside the room.

I fix my hair and walk outside the room. I saw her smiling like a kid drinking water. I know she's up to something when she smiles like that.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask her and both of us walk towards the main door.

"Nothing," she opens the door for the both of us.  "I'm just happy to see your face every day," then we walk towards our car.

"You always saw my face," she just smiles. "Anyways, goodbye see you late at night," we wave each other goodbye.

I drive to the company and I saw the guy that is with Claire on the other day. He looks like he will kill someone if they mess up with him. I just ignore him and drive to the company. The time I get there I saw appa's car.  I saw him and he signs me to go to him so I did.

"Goodmorning appa," I said and hug him.

"I miss you," he said which makes me feel awkward.

"I missed you too, but don't say it out loud," I whisper to his ear and he laughs.