Chap. 22

{I'm lucky}

Byul's POV
The way she hugs me last night was great. Like all I need to do is to protect her on all-cause, that I should treat her like a queen.

I wake up because the sun hits my face. I look at her and she looks cute and pretty at the same time. I caress her cheek and then kiss her forehead. I then carefully remove my arm gently from hers so that she won't wake up.

I go to the bathroom to wash my face. After I wash my face I look at the book near the lamp. I look at it and it says that they have room service, I look at the menu and the price as well, it is less the price of the food in the restaurant we went to last night.

I sat on the bed and call the number they put. It only takes a minute that the phone to rings and they immediately answer the phone.

"Hello?" I ask to check if it's the receptionist.

"Yes, is there something wrong?" A girl's voice said.

"No, we're good. I just want to ask if the room service is available at this time?" I ask without further do.

"Yes ma'am, what would you like to have in your room service?" She said politely.

Then I said what should a full breakfast have. Like a mild coffee, a pancake and fruits for example. Then she said it will be served in 20 minutes. And I hung up the phone.

As I put my phone down I look at Yong who is still sleeping like a baby. I lay beside her and admire her cuteness. I'm about to touch her chubby cheeks but she opens her eyes and it makes me flinched.

"Good morning," I said with a smile.

"Good morning," she said with a tired voice.

"Get up now, the breakfast will be here at any minute," I then cup her face and kiss the tip of her nose.

"Uhm," she then goes to the bathroom.

Then I remember that we will be going home tomorrow. I should think of a good thing we can do while we're still here.

While I'm thinking there's a knock on the door, so I run and open it. I let the worker enter because he had the food with him. Then I pay him the price of the food, and he also said that they could clean the whole room and I just agree.

"How much does it cost?" She asks then walk towards the table.

"Don't worry about it. Just eat breakfast," we then start to eat.

While we were eating our conversation last night pop into my head. I also think about how I can I tease her about what happened.

"Is it true that I'm your first kiss?" I ask her and she almost got chocked.

"You ask that at a random time, and to answer that y-yes it's true," she then drinks her coffee.

"Then you're still virgin?" I act like I'm innocent while chewing my food, I know that she is but I want to tease her.

"What is wrong with you? It's so early in the morning and you're asking me some random stuff," she said and she turns red then chew her food.

"I won't ask then. And by the way out flight back is tomorrow," I said then finish the last bite.

"Already? But we haven't done any special thing here," she said in a whining tone then drink her coffee.

I know I'm not innocent anymore, that is why it just pop into my head. But I keep my self together not to say anything dirty.

"We can buy a souvenir though," I said then finish my coffee little by little.

"That's a good idea," she said.

6 PM
We are early because she wants to go to the stores to buy a souvenir. That is why we ware here at a hat shop.

"Try this, this might look good on you," she then put the beret on my head. "You look handsome," she added.

"Here, I found a beret that can match with mine," I put it on her head too. She looks so cute while she's letting me put the beret on her.

After a few minutes or hours, I don't even know what the time is because we kept roaming around the place. Can't blame her though because even I got amazed by the place.

We go back to our hotel room and change into our pyjamas. And that time I can finally look at the clock and it's already midnight.

"You're not going to bed, are you?" She asks then patted the side of the bed.

I jump to get on the bed and she giggles. I'm now on top of her and I kiss her peck on the lips. But she holds my nape and it became a passionate kiss.

I look at her and she is really into it. So I slide down to her jawline and squish her right breast.

"Ahhh," she moans softly.

I'm about to open lift her shirt but she stops me. I look at her in confusion.

"If we do this here, I'm not able to walk tomorrow," she said and I remember why.

"Yeah right, we can still do that when we go back," I said then we cuddle and go to sleep.

She had a point though because if we did it right know there will be a possibility that we will be late on a flight. I'm happy and lucky that I married an independent woman.