Chap. 37

{Family}

Byul POV
The sun hits my eyes so I open my eyes for a while. I look at a beautiful person that I love the most. I first got up from the bed and head to the bathroom to wash my face. 

While I'm currently washing my face, then I can hear footsteps towards me. I got surprised when the door opens and it's Yong looking ill.

"You alright?" I then dry my face using a towel but she didn't answer my question and run to the toilet.

She then pukes on the toilet like she ate something bad. I got worried so I hold her hair on her back and patted her back gently. 

"You alright?" I said then help her wash her mouth and flash the toilet but then she cries so hug her. "It's alright, don't cry," I patted her back and she keeps on sobbing.

"I-I th-threw up," she said and burst into crying. 

"It's fine," I said and carry her on the bed.

"I-I'm heavy," she sobs more.

"No, you're not," I then sit on the bed. "Stop crying you'll be ugly if you keep on crying," I wipe her tears.

"I'm hungry," she pouted.

"Why can't you be hungry when you threw up in the early morning?" I carry her downstairs. Once, we got downstairs I put her on the couch go to the kitchen.

While I'm mixing the ingredients I can't stop thinking about what is happening to her. She's never been like this in the morning. There is also one time she doesn't like the flower I usually give her. 

"Why does it have to be so slow?" She asks then back hug me.

"I'm going to cook this and we're ready to eat," I then turn around and face her to kiss her forehead. 

"Okay," she then sits on the table. 

After a while, I finished cooking the pancake and serve it on the table. I hand her the strawberry syrup but she grabs the chocolate instead. She also put a sliced strawberry on it. It looks weird though but I just let it be since she's been like this for almost 3 days. 

"Does it taste strange?" I sit down and look at her but she just nods.

"It's delicious," she then fixes herself. "Wanna try?" She hands me a piece of it so I eat it with my curiosity.

"It tastes good," I smiled at her but deep inside of me I feel strange.

"You want more?" She asks but I just shake my head no.

While we are eating our food I feel like this is not Yongsun I knew. Yeah, it's her but it's her cute and anxious side that is showing every day. I don't know what got into her but it's not a bad thing that her moods are like this.

"I'm done," she then put her plate on the sink. "I'll be in the living room," she said and nods at her.

After a while, I'm done eating it and wash the dishes. After I'm done washing the dishes I can feel a presence behind me so I turn around.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She grabs strawberries and put them in a bowl. "Want some?" She washes them and feeds me one of the strawberries.

"You just ate breakfast and you're eating again?" I ask as we walk to the living room.

"Can't I?" She then opens the TV.

"You can," she then lean on my chest while eating the strawberries. "I mean is that, aren't you full yet?" She then shakes her head no.

"I still want ice cream, carrots, apples and gummies," she said while chewing the strawberries.