Chap. 29

{Drug}

Yongsun POV
It's almost dawn right now. So we went to a huge but at a resort nearby. Some of them decided to go on a drink here so we also order some drinks.

It's been 15 minutes since Byul went to the minibar nearby. She said it will just take her at least 5 minutes but she's still not here. I got worried so I ask Wheein and Hoseok if they saw Byul got back but they say they haven't.

"We're coming with you unnie to find Byul unnie," Hyejin said and she's with Wheein and I separate my way as well.

After a while I got tired so I went back to the hut. While I'm walking back I say Claire and she look pissed but I just ignore her.

I walk more further but then I spotted Byul drinking a bottle of beer. As I walk more she noticed me and she looks afraid.

"Where have you been!?" I shout from a meter away.

"I w-went to the mi-minibar as I told you," she said and the other looks down like they know that she is in trouble.

"Yeah, unnie that is right. She drinks a fancy looking alcohol," Wheein said innocently.

"You're lucky I trust Wheein," I said then sit on a chair and Byul sit next to me.

"You mad?" She hugs me.

"RESPECT FOR THE SINGLES HERE!!" All of them said in unison.

"Then go on a date!" Byul said to them and we all laugh.

"And guys I saw Claire when we went to the minibar," Hyejin said and Byul's friends got shocked.

"Who the fuck is Claire?" Jessie unnie ask then drink the bottle of beer she's holding.

"She's Byul unnie's ex-girlfriend," Jiwo said and they nod.

"She is nice at first but she does not trustworthy at all," Namjoon said.

"Yeah, but don't worry Jessi unnie I'm better with Yong now," she said and I know that I'm red as a tomato right now.

"And this," Hyejin hand me a plastic.

I look at what it is and I got shocked. It contains a drug that can feel or make you sexual. It sometimes takes time to feel it the way it should be.

Flashback a few minutes ago
Hyejin POV
Yongsun unnie said Byul unnie is gone for 15 minutes and she hasn't got back yet. So I and Wheein decided to look at her. There are three minibars here so we went to the bar we think she will be.

As we got in I saw Claire and Byul unnie. But they are far from each other. Claire seems admiring Byul unnie from afar.

I stop Wheein from walking towards Byul unnie. I sign her to just watch first since she knows about Claire because she is Byul unnie's sibling.

We watch Claire put something on a drink then the barista gave Byul unnie the drink. She drinks that Claire put something on it. As she drinks it I sign Wheein to go to Byul unnie.

I saw Claire walk away but she walks away as she saw us walk towards unnie. She drops a plastic so I grab it and put it in my pocket.

"Hyejin we should go now," Byul unnie said and sign me.
End of the flashback

Yongsun POV
Hyejin explain what happens on a minibar she went. Now I know why I didn't saw Byul in the minibar I went to. They might be earlier than me.

I'm a bit worried about Byul. I know on the time the drug got into her, I am the one who will be handling it.

"I think Claire wants to do it because she wants Byul back," Namjoon said.