Chap. 14

{Family}

Yongsun POV
Appa and Mr. moon said that they move the date of the wedding and I didn’t like it. Yes, I agree with this but they shouldn’t take advantages of it. That’s why I walked out of the store.

I don’t even know nor like her from the first place, besides I’m straight and there is no way I’m going to fall for her. All I need to do is to be ready at the time our so-called wedding starts.

I change into my comfy clothes and I didn’t talk to my parents for almost an hour or two, I hope they understand and I fell sorry too. Then I knock at Jessi unnie’s room to at least she can give me a piece of advice about life or things I can use.

“Unnie?” I peek at the door and she is on her bed watching movies, but then she turns it off.

“Why are you here? I thought you, appa and eomma went to a wedding shop?” She said and patted the bed to signal me to sit there, the I sit next to her.

“Yes, we just went there,” I said.

“Then why are you here? Did something happened?” Jessi unnie ask me then Taehyung and Jin is shouting my name, Jessie unnie open the door and the two enter.

“Noona, appa told us,” Jin said.

“Appa told that? Is there something I don’t know?” Jessi unnie crossed her arms.

“Yongsun noona, you didn’t tell Jessi noona?” Taehyung ask me.

“I just get here, how can I say it if you two interrupt it?” I said then the both of them just shrugged their shoulder.

I let out a big sigh and explain what happened. The two of them just nod and Jessi unnie looks so shocked while I’m telling the story.

“They might be excited. I heard appa and Mr. Moon and Mr. Ahn were best friends so they support each others decision." Unnie said.

"That doesn't make any sense to me. They should ask first because they are not the one who is marrying a total stranger!" I suddenly shout because of the anger I felt inside of me, then the door opened and it's our parents.

"We're so sorry Yong, we just need to move it since the company is near its bankruptcy. The only way the investment can be so strong is for you to marry the CEO of the company we had an investment with." Appa said and eomma hold my hands.

"Sweetie, Moom Byul-Yi is a good person and she will treat you better. She is an understanding person, she had a good heart and personality that's why a lot of people wants to be with her." Eomma said and tighten the way she holds my hands.

"Don't worry sweetie it's just for 3 years and the marriage and the investment will be done," Appa said and both of them hugs me.

"Okay, I'm going to agree with it since I love you guys." I hug them tighter.

"The three of us shod hug too," Jin said but appa signal them to join our group hug.

"I love you guys." Is the only thing we say to each other.

After some more chit-chat in unnie's room she let us out and she said we have our room, so we went to our room. I love how the way our family bond is unbreakable.

I lay on my bed and look at the ceiling. It's just me and my thoughts again. I'm just letting my thoughts flow then the girl I'm going to marry pop in my head.

Moon Byul seems nice though even she looks like a gangster and a playgirl. I'm going to admit that she looks good in every clothes she put on. I'm just hoping that she will treat me good like a girl should be treated. And the hope I'm having is that I'm still going to leave here in this house even though we're married.