Chap. 42

{Plan}

Byul's POV
I open my eyes because the sun hits my eyes. After that time yesterday Yongsun becomes so clingy to me. She might be so terrified about what Claire did to her. I understand it because I think everyone who experiences it will feel like her as well.

I look at my side and saw her sleeping peacefully. While I'm still half-dead because of last night. I'm so tired at the time because her cravings got worse that I thought.

Flashback last night
Yongsun keeps on rolling around but I don't know what to do so I just stare at her. She lay on my chest and draw circles on it while I caress her belly. I'm not going to get tired of seeing this pretty face every day.

She moves her face up to face me and smiled so I smile at her. I kiss her forehead and I close my eyes a bit but she shakes me making me so confuse and opens my eyes.

"Can you go get me some ice cream?" She looks at me directly in my eyes.

"But it's almost midnight and all of the stores were closed," I said and she begs.

"Is Namjoon's cafe delivers ice cream?" She asks me and I nod.

"But it's close already," she pouted.

"Can you buy me then?" She pleaded more so I give up.

"Fine, wait for a bit," I then change my clothes.

"Thank you!" She smiles at me.

~•~

I just came back from the store and I buy 3 flavoured ice cream that she likes. I look at my phone's time and it's 1 AM already. I got shocked so I walk upstairs and I saw her sleeping already. So I put the ice cream on the fridge and I change my clothes into my pyjamas.

"You said you wanted ice cream," I whisper to her as I hug her.
End of the flashback

I remember it last night but I sleep again beside her. I put my hand on her belly and kiss her shoulder. While caressing it I realize that it's a little bit bigger than the last time because she's a month and a half pregnant.

"Long way to go," I whisper and closed my eyes to sleep again.

~•~

I open my eyes because I can feel a warm breath in my chest. I open my eyes and saw Yongsun still eyes closed. I caress her hair and she flinched that got me so worried.

"You alright?" I shake her up to wake her.

"I-I'm fine, I just thought someone pulled my hair," she said while rubbing her eyes.

"It'll not be going to happen again," I then hug her and she pulled away.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She got off the bed and smiled at me.

"Anything," I got off the bed as well.

"There is no anything," she walks to the bathroom so I followed her.

"Anything you like," I said and she washes her face.

"Okay," she dries her face. "Go to the kitchen at the time you finish," she gives me a peck on the lips and I give her back.

I'm happy right now since the time she sleeps with me. Because at the time I'm alone I used to wake up, change my clothes and go to work. But now, I'm dealing with a beautiful and caring wife every day.

After I wash my face and dry it, I walk to the kitchen and I saw her serving food on two plates. I smiled at it but she still didn't sense my presence. So I walk towards her and back hug her that makes her flinch.