Chap. 49

{Seeing her smile}

Byul's POV
Yongsun got mad at me when she saw the bib that I cut. I know I deserve it since I didn't let her know that I cut it. But I just want her to forget about that time.

Flashback
I'm chilling here on the couch but then I saw her walking downstairs. She's rubbing her eyes while walking towards me.

"Do you sleep well?" I ask and she sits on my lap.

"I thought you're still beside me," she put her head on my shoulder and sniff my neck.

"I got a call so I left you there so that I will not wake you up," and she caresses my head.

"Then you should sleep beside me again," she gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm sorry," I cup her face and kiss her.

"By the way, did you throw the garbage?" She then stands up and walks to the bin.

"Yeah," I stayed sitting on the couch.

"MOON BYUL-YI!!" I got so shocked. I then realize what she's talking about. 

"Shit the bib!" I whisper to myself as I run towards her. As I got there and I saw her holding the pieces of the bib.

"H-How could you lie!?" She shouts at me.

"I-I did it becau-," she cut me off.

"So you did it on purpose!?" She looks at me with teary eyes.

"Y-Yes," I saw her clenched her fist.

"W-Why?" She asks calmly.

"B-Because I don't want you and me to see it," I wanted to grab the bib but she pushes me. "And it remembers why we bought it," I look down.

"You should tell me that you're going to cut it at throw it!" She pushes me and walks inside the house.

"I know you're not going to agree that's why I did it myself," I then follow her inside.

"So do you think throwing and cutting it ease the pain?!" I grab her by the hand.

"N-No," I hold it tightly.

"You should stop caring that much," she said calmly.

"How could  I? If the love of my life is hurt?" I ask her calmly. She continued to cry so I pulled her in a hug.
End of the flashback

After that happened she throws the bib away since she said it will not be useful. She hasn't talked to me for 2 days now, she even put a pillow between us at the time we go to bed. She even cooks for herself and washes the dishes she uses.

Yongsun left about an hour ago, she left without saying goodbye. I get it since she's still mad at me. All I have to do right now is to understand her feelings.

I am now driving towards their company with food since it's almost lunch. I brought food because I know she will not going to eat lunch.

As I get there almost all of them were looking at me and gossiping about things. As I walk further to her office I saw Yoongi. I then called him and asks about what is happening to here the company.

"They all know about what happened," he said with a calm voice.

"What do you mean 'all'?" I got so shocked because no one should know about what we did with Claire.

"That your baby is gone," he said.

"That's not all," I sigh in relief.

"Yeah, I know," he said and we walk more. "By the way noona," I look at him as we walk.

"What is it?" We then stop in front of the door.

"Yongsun noona is forcing herself too much since this morning," I nod at him.

"Don't worry," he then goes to his office so I enter Yongsun's office.

 As I entered the room and I got so surprised at what I saw. Her desk is full of paper works and she's holding her stress ball like there is no tomorrow on holding it. She's holding her hair and give small punches on her head and she looks so tired and drowned to be exact.

"YAH!" I put the food on the center table and run towards her.

"Why are you here?" She said in a cold tone and looks away but I grab the swivel chair that makes her look at me.

"You shouldn't stress yourself so much," I kneeled and look at her.

"What do you care?" She looks down while clenching the stress ball on her hand.

"I care because I love you," I hold her hand.

"Y-You shouldn't love me at first," she pushes me away but I grab her by the hand and hold her shoulder.

"How can I do that if you make me happy?" I cup her face and her tears begin to fall. "I don't want to see you cry, it gives a sting in my heart," I hold her hand and put it on my chest. "It hurts here, every time I saw those tears are falling from your eyes," I hold her hand that is on my chest and pointed to it.

"I-I'm sorry," she then hugs me. "I-I don't know what to do to forget about it so I keep all the work," she sobs more.

"Cry all you want but I don't like seeing you forcing yourself," I kiss her cheek.

"I-I will," she hugs me tight.

"Promise me this is the last time you're going to be hard on yourself, okay?" I caress her head and she nods. "We can overcome this, we will end this together," I pulled away and cup her face.

"W-We will," she holds my hand that is on her cheek. 

"Promise me that we will be going to move on no matter what happened," I then wipe her tears using my thumb. 

"I-I promise," she hugs me once more.

"So stop crying now," I pulled away and kiss her, I kiss her so she stops crying for a while. She then responds to the kiss and we stayed like that for a while until I pulled away. "I don't like seeing my beautiful queen cry," I smiled playfully.

"I-I will," she smiled and I chuckle at her.

Seeing her smile truly makes me relief. My Yongsun will be back soon and I will help her. Even though I'm sad and hurt too because of what happened, only seeing her smile makes me forget about it.

Every time she smiles truly makes me so happy. Her smiles are everything to me, it makes my mood shine for a day. Even in calls, only hearing her laughs and giggles lighten my mood so much.