Chap. 35

{Making}

Third Person's
The time they got home they went to the walk-in closet to change their outside clothing into a comfy one. Yonsun first put on her robe and walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower but the time she walks Byul got her waist and pin her to the wall.

"Where do you think you're going?" Byul said seductively.

"I-I'm t-taking a shower," Yongsun stutter while avoiding Byul's eyes. 

"You said we'll make a baby," Byul pouted and Yongsun remembers what she said before.

Flashback a while
Byul drives both of them home. While Byul is busy driving Yongsun is also busy with her thoughts while looking at the window. She knows that she wanted a child but she's afraid to carry it at first. 

"Are you alright?" Byul looks at her with worried eyes.

"Y-Yeah, I'm good," Yongsun smile that eases Byul's worriedness. 

"What are you thinking then? It seems deep, wanna share it?" Byul continues to drive and Yongsun lets out a big sigh.

"I'm thinking of having a baby now," Yongsun said and look at the window.

"Why? Are they forcing you? Am I forcing you?" Yongsun got alert on hearing what Byul just said.

"Of course no, I don't think that's the reason that I also want to have a child," Byul just nods her head.

"We are also getting old and we have our work. And we should have to worry about racing one," Byul holds her wife's hand to ease her worriedness. 

"You have a point," Yongsun lightens her mood because she thinks of something. "What about we make one right now?" Yongsun smile like a kid and Byul pulls ever to the side that makes Yong get nervous. 

"You mean right now?" Byul looks at her with lustful eyes.

"NO! Not right now, I mean we should do it when we got home," Yong pushes Byul and she nods looking disappointed.
End of the flashback

"Yeah, I remember but you more look like a baby," Yongsun teases her and pushes her that makes her free from being pin on the wall.

"If you remember then it's about time," Byul holds Yong's waist to make her face her and carry her to the bed. 

"W-Wait, I have to go to the shower first," Yong tries to get free from her but he can't.

"You smell good though," Byul sniffs her neck and hops on the bed. "No need to go to the shower," she then drops Yong. 

"Uhhh," Yongsun moan at the time Byul attack her lips. 

Their tongue fight for a while but Yong's tongue give up when Byul squeezes her right boobs. Byul takes that moment as a win-win to take over Yong. Byul sucks her tongue and takes her robe off revealing her on her underwear.

Byul takes off her clothes as well along with her underwear. Byul is now fully naked while Yong is half-naked. Byul kisses Yong and also taking her wife's last piece of clothing. Once Yong is finally naked, Byul slides down to her jawline while playing with both of her boobs.   

"UHMM," Yongsun almost shouts when Byul gives her a purple hickey on the neck.

"You like it, don't you?" Byul look at her in the eyes then she turns red and nodded. 

Byul then gets to the business at the tome her wife nod at her. She cups both of her boobs and plays with them, she then bites of making Yong scream a moan. Byul smile at her like nothing is happening while Yongsun is red like a tomato. Byul's right hand was roaming on her wife's body until her finger got in front of her kitty. 

"Uhhh," Yongsun moans softly when Byul puts her middle finger inside. 

Byul kisses her then added another finger inside her. She trusted in fast pace which makes Yong planted scars on Byul's back.

"W-Warn m-me," Yong moans at the time she cum on Byul's hands. 

"I'm sorry," Byul then give a peck on her lips then lick her wife's cum. Byul licks all of her cum, on her fingers down to her pussy. While she is licking her, she's also massaging her dick.

Byul looks at her red as a tomato wife. "I'm going in," she said and her wife nodded so she put the whole of her inside.

"UHHH!!" Yongsun moans a scream when Byul thrust hard at first.

Byul thrust gently knowing that her wife is a bit hurt when she thrust first. Yong bites her lips to avoid her from moaning on every thrust Byul is making, but while she is biting her lips it begins to drip blood inside her mouth. 

"D-Don't bite your lips it will bleed," Byul then kisses her and she can taste her wife's blood. "See, i-it bleeds," Byul can feel that her wife's walls got tighten. 

"I-I'm n-near," Yong said so Byul thrust a bit faster.

"So d-do I," Byul thrust a bit more that makes the both of them cum. 

"You good?" Byul giggles when she saw her wife's exhausted face.

"Yeah," she said while breathing heavily. 

Byul takes her dick out of her pussy and lays beside her. Yongsun got that chance to take charge. She sits on Byul's lower abdomen making her face her erected dick. 

"What are you doing?" Byul holds Yongsun's waist to pull her away but Yong already put her dick inside again. "Ahhhhahh" both of them moans at the same time. 

"I-I'm pleasuring you," she then rides her at a slow pace.

While holding her waist she helps Yong thrust a little bit faster. But Byul gets up while still holding her partner's waist, making it a doggy style. Byul then thrust faster pace and holds Yong's melons and play with them. 

"UHHH" Yong screams as Byul thrusts hard.

"I-I w-will take over," Byul whisper to her ear and lick her earlobe that gives shivers on her back.

After a few hard and fast thrusting Byul can feel that both of them will cum. Byul takes both of her hands on Yong's melons to thrust comfortably. 

"AHHHH!!" both of them cum and feel exhausted.

"You're lucky it's Saturday tomorrow," Byul takes her dick out and helps Yongsun get to the comfy position to sleep.

"Y-You didn't plan this, are you?" Yongsun said while panting.

"I didn't plan anything," she then grabs the blanket to cover their naked body.

"I d-don't believe you," she then cuddles her but Byul just giggles at her like she knows this will happened to Yong.

"Does making baby fun?" She pocked her nose.

"It sure is," both of them giggle.

After a while, they feel that they are tired for the whole night so both of them fall asleep. Yongsun knows that she will be fine to have Byul at the time they have their own family. 

On the other hand, Byul is happy knowing that Yongsun can finally bare her child and build their own family together. Byul knows that she will not ask for more because she is happy about having Yongsun by her side.